Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPkempo
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 17, 2001

OK I want to see some single photos of the rare stuff. They look great congrads.
    I realy would love to see a few more shots.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
      To Fear is Not Logical...
      • Feb 17, 2008

OK. I'm working like crazy this weekend, but I'll get some shots done sometime soon.
      It's all good!

Comment

• LOU
        Museum FIN-atic
        • Nov 20, 2003

CONGRATS! This is the stuff that we Megoheads dream about! Thanks for sharing this incredible discovery. Cherish them as you can never replace the actual Megos you played with as a kid. Looking forward to more pics!

Comment

• DocDrako
          Formerly Doc Drako
          • Nov 11, 2004

I'd have to keep them just as they are were I in your shoes. I'd display them as they are and be proud. At least for awhile.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

That's great. My mom kept all my old Megos, too. That's partly why I'm heretoday. It helped to get me started back into collecting.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 1, 2005

WOW, I totally envy you. Those are some great figures and them being your actual childhood ones I know makes them 50x better If only mine hadn't been thrown away by my father when I was in high school

I would also love to see more pics of them if you ever get the chance!

Comment

• LadyZod
                Superman's Gal Pal
                • Jan 27, 2007

There's something magical about opening a dusty old bag and finding one's childhood neatly stored inside.

I'm happy you were able to find your toys after so many years. I can't help but wish for the same kind of luck, even though I know it would be impossible (I remember EXACTLY what happened to my Megos, and the trashbag the bits and pieces were thrown into.) Stories like this, make you dream even harder!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
                Check out my art:
                Art Portfolio@Redbubble
                Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• wyldpny
                  Star Trek Mego Customizer
                  • Jan 29, 2008

That is totally amazing!
                  Congrats and please, do not ever sell them. I can guarantee you, you will regret it later.
                  Like others have said, how often do we find our original played with toys like that so many years later.
                  I hope you also find your Trek figures and playsets and I can't wait to see the close up pics of what you have found so far

Steve
                  Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 25, '08, 9:13 AM.
                  Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"
                  Mr. Spock: "I am not aware of anyone who fits that description, Captain"
                  Capt. Kirk: "No, Mr. Spock, I didn't think you would be"

Comment

• jemboy2004
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 14, 2005

WOW! and one of them is RMR with the mask!! Dam that is so COOL! Wish I could have only one of the mego's I had as a kid and I'd be happy but to have that collection, you did win the lottery.

Comment

• spotter
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 6, 2008

I'm sure it was an awsome moment to find them again. I know how I felt when I found my GIJOE kung commander in the attic and he was inparts; but fixable with a little tlc. His beard is worn and he hardly talks and I had to replace his Kung Fu Grip but he is the most cherished piece I have even though he is worth the least

I hope you never sell them but if you do We will all be waiting with baited breath
                      Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• Remco Monster
                        GLOWS in the Dark!
                        • May 3, 2006

Holy crap! What an awesome find! Congrats man! So exciting!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎