Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Also clean up the User Galleries Please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I still cannot mass delete my folders in the gallery, picture to picture is taking forever, I could use ANYONE'S assistance on this matter, please.

I'm willing to have my entire file deleted at once if its necessary, and start fresh, I will keep my future folders to a minimum amount.

Thanks everyone!

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by critter2
      Hector,
      I was trying to delete one of my albums and stumbled onto how to delete the whole thing. I signed into the album, then backed out of it and there was an option to delete album. I know my wording sucks, but I hope that helps.
      I still have not been able to do that.

sigpic

Comment

• luey
        Treasure Hunter
        • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by Hector
        I still have not been able to do that.

Untitled [edit title]

[delete album] [move album] [reorder album] [rename album] [edit captions] [permissions] [properties]

After you log in there is an icon beside each of your albums, just hit the delete album as shown above... Once it's deleted you can scroll to each page deleting each album, you can't do it from the top where all the albums are listed in your name... See if that works...
        Greg Mason The Vintage Toy Picker from Knoxville, TN

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Thanks a bunch Greg/Luey! You are a saviour!

I have now deleted ALL my folders except for two.

Those two are my Mustang and my house remodeling folders, I left those two in honor of Wrathdemon, lol.

:spinning12:
          sigpic

Comment

• johnmiic
            Adrift
            • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by Hector
            Well duh, who else has thousands of pictures of cars and bathroom remodelings under the name Hector since someone in here mentioned it?

No. I meant that in this thread you seem to show a propensity for posting reply after reply after reply. Maybe that's why you have so much stuff all over the galleries.

Let just re-iterate. I didn't mention you by name when I started this thread. I am not blaming you. There are at least 3 other people who have numerous folders all over. I just wanted to suggest people consolidate their stuff into one loaction. It makes it easier to browse thru the galleries and enjoy the seeing stuff people are working on.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by johnmiic
              No. I meant that in this thread you seem to show a propensity for posting reply after reply after reply. Maybe that's why you have so much stuff all over the galleries.

Let just re-iterate. I didn't mention you by name when I started this thread. I am not blaming you. There are at least 3 other people who have numerous folders all over. I just wanted to suggest people consolidate their stuff into one loaction. It makes it easier to browse thru the galleries and enjoy the seeing stuff people are working on.
              Hey listen, I already deleted all my folders, so please, I no longer have an interest in this subject matter.
              Last edited by Hector; May 14, '07, 12:22 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• johnmiic
                Adrift
                • Sep 6, 2002

Man, if there was anyone who just doesn't get it I think it would be you Hec.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎