Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Since it's been a while since there was any news about this line I was wondering if things are still going as planned.

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by phil
      Since it's been a while since there was any news about this line I was wondering if things are still going as planned.
      Unfortunately the 3.75" figures have been canceled but there are plans to do them in the 8" scale.

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

oh thats awfull no 3" figures, we will just have to have more 8" ones. can we have a refresh what they originaly looked like.

Comment

• Orion
          Museum Night Watchman
          • Mar 11, 2008

Those figures looked like they were going to be very cool. But it will be nice to see what kind of detailing you will be able to add in the 8 inch scale. Can't wait to see some photos as you move forward in the process.

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by alex
            oh thats awfull no 3" figures, we will just have to have more 8" ones. can we have a refresh what they originaly looked like.
            I forgot about the images being in the thread before I deleted them from by Photobucket acccount so sorry about that. I don't have the image on my computer but here are some pictures of the card art that was going to be used so you can see what the characters look like.

Originally posted by Orion
            Those figures looked like they were going to be very cool. But it will be nice to see what kind of detailing you will be able to add in the 8 inch scale. Can't wait to see some photos as you move forward in the process.
            I've already got the head sculpts completed so at least that much is done. Once the Buck Rogers figures are finished I'm hoping to get the ball rolling much faster on these and a few other properties.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Those cards look great! Hope to see this come together, in whichever scale.

Comment

• phil
                Persistent Member
                • May 11, 2007

Very sorry to hear the line was cancelled. They had a lot of potential and would have been cool. Curious to see the eight inch versions.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎