X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kryptosmaster
    Removed.
    • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by spockfan74
    Try contacting the seller and see if he'll come to an agreement, The leg may have broke due to the poor way he was shipped, seven bucks is a lot of shiping for a paded envolope
    Well seeing as the postage on the envelope was $1.69 I'd say so! Not only that but his auction says Priority Mail!!
    Guy is getting a negative if he doesn't make it right.
    Well spockfan, you actually know more than what the others reading this thread know cuz we've had a private conv about this. Just clarifying to others who might think I'm jumping to a negative too fast. There's more to it than that.

Rich
    Last edited by kryptosmaster; Oct 11, '08, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• lepage
      The Ape General
      • Aug 12, 2001

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
      We're talking about ebay, dude.
      You need to pay attention. LOL

So did anyone here win any of those three sets? Post some nice pics if you did.

Rich

I was talking to Spock fan and yes i do pay attention "dude"

Comment

• kryptosmaster
        Removed.
        • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by lepage
        I was talking to Spock fan and yes i do pay attention "dude"
        Gee, I sense some ruffled feathers.
        Don't get your knickers all in a twist.
        sheesh

and you're a day late (3 actually) and a dollar short as spock fan already clarified that you were probably speaking to him.

Rich

Comment

• txteach
          Banned
          • Jun 17, 2005

Making more friends Krypto? Seems your kindness never ceases.

Comment

• kryptosmaster
            Removed.
            • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by txteach
            Making more friends Krypto? Seems your kindness never ceases.
            Oh so now you're going to follow me around the boards and start crap?
            I believe that defines what is commonly called a 'troll'?
            This is none of your business and he's the one who got offended just because I tried to explain something that he hadn't clarified in his remarks. Maybe you two should introduce yourselves. Thin skin. Can't understand sarcasm or a joke.
            I have no idea (and honestly could care less) what your response to my last post in your contest was since I clearly said, "see ya".
            You can thank your friend David in Australia for me not totally going off on you right now as you so deserve.
            I was unaware of your recent personal problems but that doesn't give you the right to go calling me names and inferring that I have no brain.
            Tell you what? I apologize for my attitude ONLY because of your personal life circumstances. If you were anyone else I'd tell you to go pound salt. You still need an attitude adjustment, though. "teech"

Rich

Comment

• txteach
              Banned
              • Jun 17, 2005

relax dude. I'm good with you. If life isn't going your way, well I'm sorry to hear that, sincerely. Hope things get better for you. We all are in bad moods sometime. I think I was in one back in 87" after my beloved Red Sox got beat by the mets in the world series. BTW my personal life is fine and none of your business homeboy. You should not bring up things you have no knowledge of.

Comment

• txteach
                Banned
                • Jun 17, 2005

BTW what the heck does "pound salt" mean? It's a new one on me.

Comment

• Action Martin
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 30, 2007

That was 1986.
                  Scott

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                    Removed.
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Don't know why I'm bothering but here's your answer:

BTW what the heck does "pound salt" mean? It's a new one on me.

Basically means the same thing as "take a hike", "get lost", "beat it" or fill in your own personal take on it. I don't care.

relax dude. I'm good with you. If life isn't going your way, well I'm sorry to hear that, sincerely. Hope things get better for you. We all are in bad moods sometime. I think I was in one back in 87" after my beloved Red Sox got beat by the mets in the world series. BTW my personal life is fine and none of your business homeboy. You should not bring up things you have no knowledge of.
                    My life is just fine, thank you. You're the one who started all this with your insults (calling me a newbie idiot for one) and then following me to this thread when I decided to leave you alone in your contest thread. I have not and will not go back and read anything you said (or anyone else's comments) in that thread. I'm done with it. period. end of story.
                    I was made aware of your personal circumstances by a fellow forum member who obviously cares too much about you and asked that I try to understand your plight but it appears he was wasting his time since you seem to want to continue to be an ******* (I know that gets bleeped out but fill in your own endearing term). That was made clear by your decision to reiterate the insult (homeboy). I may be wrong (but I don't think I am) but your comments above do not come off as you say ("I'm good with you.") but as more of a sarcastic response to my previous reply.
                    As far as I can tell, all you are trying to do is garner sympathy from fellow forum members by playing this out here instead of sending me a private message (which if you were "sincerely" sorry you would've done).

Either way, don't expect me to respond to anything else. Either here or privately (I won't respond).
                    This is the last I will say on the matter. I guess you can't expect to get along with everyone, everywhere so one or two out of hundreds isn't too bad in my book.
                    I'll leave you alone (to run your coveted contests) and you leave me alone and maybe we can still enjoy this forum separately?
                    You know what? I was actually interested in getting to know you due to the fact you are a teacher and into history. I had even considered becoming a teacher at one point. In fact, that's the main reason I played your game. I am a big history buff (and one of my majors was in history) but your attitude just soured any chance of that for me.

Originally posted by Action Martin
                    That was 1986.
                    Close. My grandfather used to say that all the time. He died in 1986 at almost 80.

Go Mets!

Rich
                    Last edited by kryptosmaster; Oct 19, '08, 1:26 PM.

Comment

• txteach
                      Banned
                      • Jun 17, 2005

Homeboy is an insult? Nah, you used dude which is about the same thing. Anyway, no reason to go "easy" on me. I just see that you need to play nice and stop being an ******* to myself and others. I think you could have a rough go of it with your attitude. Anyway, I'm done with you homeboy. Good luck on the boards and I hope I see you at megomeet. I'll happily introduce myself to you. You coming??

Comment

• txteach
                        Banned
                        • Jun 17, 2005

BTW I always loved swat the show but never got into them as a kid because of megos. I always looked at any figures non Trek/Super hero/POTA as not being fun to play with. Go figure, I guess my adolescence was misguided.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎