Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

yeah they do if the seller started it as an auction instead of buy it now, he'd have a better shot at selling those lots!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
      Removed.
      • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by starsky
      yeah they do if the seller started it as an auction instead of buy it now, he'd have a better shot at selling those lots!
      They are auctions. He just has a buy-it-now option on all 3.
      Two start at $100 ea and the swat one starts at $150.
      buy it nows are $200 and $250.
      So you can still bid the $100 but someone can overbid or buy-it-now on you after.
      Still too rich for my blood but to someone that really likes them it's probably a good deal.
      Just seems a lot for 2 figs & a car to me. I'd pay $50. hehe

Rich

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

$85 for the Emergency and Rookies shipped is pretty good. The truck and police car are definately the rarest of the three vehicles. The police car is rarely seen. The SWAT stuff may be a bit over priced at $200. The van is nice but seems to sell less probably due to the size and shipping cost. The figures tend to be the easier to find than the Emergency and Rookies ones. The SWAT headquarters is kinda rare though and in good condition which this one looks OK might get someone to bite, especially with the shipping included.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• lepage
          The Ape General
          • Aug 12, 2001

Was it the Dome flea market you scored those? Have you been to the dome latley?
          I went there last weekend. They are hurting bad! There isnt even a 1/4 of the vendors that they used to have.

Comment

• kryptosmaster
            Removed.
            • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by lepage
            I went there last weekend. They are hurting bad! There isnt even a 1/4 of the vendors that they used to have.
            We're talking about ebay, dude.
            You need to pay attention. LOL

So did anyone here win any of those three sets? Post some nice pics if you did.

Rich

Comment

• Bionic Joe
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
              We're talking about ebay, dude.
              You need to pay attention. LOL

So did anyone here win any of those three sets? Post some nice pics if you did.

Rich
              i think he was asking me, Since i live near him,
              Last edited by Bionic Joe; Oct 10, '08, 9:29 PM.

Comment

• Bionic Joe
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by lepage
                Yes i think that was the one, No i haven't been there lately, Last year was the last time i was there and there were way to many snowbirds and parking was a real pain ecspecialy when some snowbirds hog two parking spaces

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                  Removed.
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by spockfan74
                  Yes i think that was the one, No i haven't been there lately, Last year was the last time i was there and there were way to many snowbirds and parking was a real pain ecspecialy when some snowbirds hog two parking spaces
                  Ah, you call 'em snowbirds there, too?
                  Yeah, they should be getting their RV's all packed up in the next month or two and heading my way also.
                  Crowding up the flea market, walmart and the Country Buffet. (Nary an AZ plate in the lot)
                  At least they get home before the street lights come on but then they feel the need to get on the freeway during rush hour to mess up my morning commute cuz they get up at 4 am and have to go get their coffee & donuts.

LOL

Rich

Comment

• Bionic Joe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
                    Ah, you call 'em snowbirds there, too?
                    Yeah, they should be getting their RV's all packed up in the next month or two and heading my way also.
                    Crowding up the flea market, walmart and the Country Buffet. (Nary an AZ plate in the lot)
                    At least they get home before the street lights come on but then they feel the need to get on the freeway during rush hour to mess up my morning commute cuz they get up at 4 am and have to go get their coffee & donuts.

LOL

Rich
                    YES we do, And snowbird season is upon us already, Today at Wal-mart i saw a few, A pale old man wearing ugly golf shorts black dress socks wearing sandels They pull the same stunts down here, Time to break out my fav t-shirt the one with the saying IF IT'S SNOWBIRD SEASON THEN HOW COME WE CAN'T SHOOT THEM?

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                      Removed.
                      • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by spockfan74
                      Time to break out my fav t-shirt the one with the saying IF IT'S SNOWBIRD SEASON THEN HOW COME WE CAN'T SHOOT THEM?
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH THAT'S RICH!!!
                      I haven't seen that one yet.
                      Bet it wouldn't be a big seller at the flea market, though.

Rich

Comment

• Bionic Joe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 10, 2006

I saw the saying on a bump stick a long time ago around 94, Back in 06 i had the shirt custom made, Always cuses a stir when i wear it i either get glared at or a thumbs up

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                          Removed.
                          • Jun 14, 2008

On an actually thread-related note:
                          I won an auction that I THOUGHT was Action Jackson. The pic wasn't up close and I guess I didn't look too hard (had clothes that ARE AJ) but ended up with a MIke from the Rookies LJN guy.
                          Only problem is...this is the ONLY one I already have!!! LOL
                          I'm wondering whether I should ask for a discount or if I actually got a better deal NOT buying an AJ?

Rich

Comment

• Bionic Joe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 10, 2006

You didn't loose unless you really wanted an AJ, Did the seller say in his description it was AJ? If not you'll be wasting time as they'll probaly side with the seller
                            Last edited by Bionic Joe; Oct 11, '08, 9:58 PM.

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                              Removed.
                              • Jun 14, 2008

yes, here it is. make your own call.

Rich

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370090204318

heres the pic of the auction for you lazy ones. lol

Comment

• Bionic Joe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 10, 2006

Try contacting the seller and see if he'll come to an agreement, The leg may have broke due to the poor way he was shipped, seven bucks is a lot of shiping for a paded envolope

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎