magnifici! INDEED!!!
    I also play with other dolls:
    http://brineb.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Wee67
      Museum Correspondent
      • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by dumbldor
      Thanks, but the carded king is Mark Huckabone. There are several other collectors who could also make the claim. I make no such claim.
      Perhaps, but continung to share your collection with us makes you the biggest carded collector WE know.

I know Mark's collection is massive, but does he have the variety that you do? I'm not slamming Mark by any means. He has a truly spectacular question and has always been very nice when I've chatted with him.

But, Dan, sir, you are no slouch!

BTW, do you have somewhere to display all these wonderful cards? Or do you have to rotate your displayed collection like a museum?
      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• dumbldor
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 9, 2002

The carded figures from other countries aren't Mark's highest priority as a collector, but he has picked them up when he's had the opportunity. He has some that I don't have, and I have some that he doesn't have. I can't say for sure exactly how many WGSH card variations he has, but his collection is still spectacular and unparallelled in terms of quantity, quality, and variety.

I can only display approximately 50 carded WGSH at a time, which is about half the space I would like to have.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

I can only display approximately 50 carded WGSH at a time, which is about half the space I would like to have.
          A shame really, but here's something to think about: In about 18 or so years your son will find his own place to settle down and you can transform his bedroom in your very own Mego Museum
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• LOU
            Museum FIN-atic
            • Nov 20, 2003

Sometimes even a spare room isn't enough!

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
              Web Wobbler
              • May 12, 2007

Petoskey, Michigan!!! Beautiful town. I'm from the Detroit area, but spent my summers near US 2 in the UP. The only TV stations we were able to pick up were out of Petoskey/Charlevoix/Traverse area.

Listen up fellas! I have a Spider-man on an OPEN '78 printed Harbert card to spare. I am very very happy to have upgraded to a factory sealed card, but this open carded example served me well in its place for awhile. It does display well. If you are interested in the open carded 78 Harbert Spidey, drop me a PM. I can take some pics. I am asking $200, which includes shipping and insurance. Paypal OK.
              PM sent!!
              Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
              Good Trader List

Comment

• LovetheLizard
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 15, 2005

Damn you Dan Crandall!!! You make me so jealous. LOL. Seriously, Dan that is a beautiful set which many Spidey collectors such as myself would love to own. I agree, Mark Huckabone has a collection that is magnificient. I remember seeing a pic from Mark that had nearly every variation/character laid out in his warehouse, truly a majestic picture to say the least. The only picture where I could see rarities side by side such as Wonder Woman, Green Goblin, two Iron Mans and Lizards', Parkale Spidey's...the list goes on and on. Dan, please someday shoot us all a pic of all your cards...thank goodness for your presence here at the Museum, because I never get tired of looking at your collection. Bravo

Comment

• andawaymego
                  Permanent Member
                  • Oct 24, 2002

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

You continue to amaze me...
                  Gamester Of Triskellion

Comment

• dumbldor
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 9, 2002

Once again searching for these and any other Harbert carded WGSH. Please let me know if you have a lead on one or many.... Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎