Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Warehouse Mystery Solved… Or Is It?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Those stamps are awesome, I can't believe the current tennants actually took pics of those and sent them to you, how cool is that...
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
      I was NEVER here!
      • Jun 22, 2008

This place and its people - the inhabitants of the museum. . . . NEVER cease to AMAZE. WOW - GREAT stiry guys. . . nice suits and thanks for sharing!!!!

Comment

• glimpy
        Loco Chango
        • Feb 5, 2012

I love reading stories like this
        sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

No kidding, and this thread is almost 10 years old.

Comment

• SUPERUNDERDOGGIE
            Museum Chaplain
            • Nov 26, 2002

Years ago I was approached by a former Mego employee that said he would write a book about Mego for $5,000. Not being in the publishing business, I told him that was very interesting but I really wouldn't know what to do with it. Fast forward to today and I actually am involved with a small publishing business. I reached out to him a couple of years ago and he didn't respond. Not sure how commercially viable it would be but I've always thought it would be cool to do a book on the company and have stories like the one in this thread in it. So, if anyone writes one and wants it published, holla at your boy. www.creativetexts.com
            "God has put definite limits on the heights of man's wisdom, but no limits to the depths of his stupidity"

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎