Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

See Call of Duty (series) for information on the series as a whole.
    Because of Call of Duty's success, it spawned numerous sequels. Call of Duty 2, was developed by Infinity Ward and was released in October 2005. Some Call of Duty games were developed exclusively for consoles, such as Call of Duty: Finest Hour by Spark Unlimited and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One by Gray Matter Interactive and Treyarch. Call of Duty 3, the first numeric sequel to appear on consoles only, was released in November 2006 and developed by Treyarch and Pi Studios. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and the PC. A handheld version was also produced for the Nintendo DS. Another handheld game, Call of Duty: Roads to Victory was released March 14, 2007 for the PlayStation Portable, the N-Gage, and the Pocket PC. On December 3, 2007 it was announced that Call of Duty 5 would be published by Activision Blizzard. The Call of duty Real-Time Card Game is currently under development and is planned for a Fall 2008 release.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

At first I was really bummed when I found out that Treyarch was doing COD5 for the 360...since they made such a mess out of COD3. But now that they're saying Infinity Ward loaned them their Physics Engine...I WILL buy the Game! To Me...the Physics Engine in the Game is THE most important part(more so then Graphics)...because the Game-play Movement is eveything to Me! I can in 30 seconds of playing a Game wether or not I'm going to like it...by the way it moves.

I call it the "30 second Dana test".
      sigpic

Comment

• lepage
        The Ape General
        • Aug 12, 2001

OMG! You were not kidding, COD4 is simply awesome! I loved it. The only complaint I have as with any cool game is that its not long enough. I got it Sunday and finished it today! :(
        I got COD2 in tha mial today and am just about to throw it in to see if it is in fact differant thatn the original. Fingers crossed.........

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by lepage
          OMG! You were not kidding, COD4 is simply awesome! I loved it. The only complaint I have as with any cool game is that its not long enough. I got it Sunday and finished it today! :(

Then You didn't play it on Veteran. Got luck when You do Dave!
          sigpic

Comment

• lepage
            The Ape General
            • Aug 12, 2001

Yeah, I always play them on normal. I should have learned my lesson by now.
            COD2 is awesome! It is indeed differant. I only played the first mission and stormed Stalingrad.
            Still, they need to make these games longer.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

You're gonna LOVE the Campaign on COD2...it's one of the best! And when You play it on Verteran...Your life expectantcy is short...so the Games seems longer.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎