X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Byrnes
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 19, 2011

Originally posted by ScottA
    A little update. Added the lines Batman Unlimited and DC Comics Unlimited. I saw Batman, Batgirl, Penguin, Superman and Flash @ Target. No Hawkman. I got the Super Powers Penguin.
    That Penguin drew me in. Picked up Batman, Batgirl also. Looks like I'm now getting Batman Unlimted stuff, lol. Hope they have plan for Wave 3. Some of that Legacy stuff is hit or miss and I don't really like the 2 new figures in Wave 2.
    WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

With the new Star Wars 6 inch scale stuff (and a lot of that line in my wallet's sights) on the horizon, I have no urge to even splurge on a Super Powers Penguin when I have the more traditional one already, but MAN that Elongated Man looks sweet. I may have to trade up my DC Direct EL soon!

ALSO---FYI, heads up on this thread's master checklist. It's missing the Nekron Wave "Professor Zoom (a.k.a. Reverse Flash)" character figure that's in the wave labeled "Wave 20 - End of Regular DCUC Line".
      Last edited by ScottA; Mar 8, '13, 9:17 PM.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Byrnes
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 19, 2011

Anyone have a Riddler from Wave 16 they want to sell?
        WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

I saw The New 52 Hawkman Today at TRU ...
          I Almost Bought Him.
          If I see him Again ..., I could see The Grab.

I also Saw the New 52 Superman, and Flash. Easy Passes...
          I also saw the Injustice Batman. Horrible Figure to Say the Least.
          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• The Toyroom
            The Packaging King
            • Dec 31, 2004

I've passed on the new Penguin about 3 times now...
            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

I have never seen him.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Well of course I got Penguin--it's Super Powers-style.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

I've seen all but Hawkman still. I will probably get him.
                  Last edited by ScottA; Mar 8, '13, 9:20 PM.
                  sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by huedell
                    ALSO---FYI, heads up on this thread's master checklist. It's missing the Nekron Wave "Professor Zoom (a.k.a. Reverse Flash)" character figure that's in the wave labeled "Wave 20 - End of Regular DCUC Line".
                    Done. Thanks for the heads-up.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

Saw Super Powers Penguin Today ..., and Brought Him Home from TRU ...
                      Man is He Awesome.
                      I can't Believe They stopped using this Design In Favor of the Burton Crap.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

^ I really like this figure, too, but the first DCUC Penguin was pretty traditional and excellent.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, that's a great figure! I got it at the Lexington Comic Con for $15. I couldn't believe it. I didn't even have to hunt for it!

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

I don't like the 1st DCU Penguin as Much as this Version.
                            The New Head Sculpt ..., and the Blue Jacket, really Set this Figure on Fire with the looks of it imo. .... Posed Next to Joker, and Riddler ..., Man is it cool.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

BK, has Mattel succeeded in "reissuing" every Super Powers figure? I figured Penguin might be the last...although I guess they didn't do a Clark Kent.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                                The DarkSide Customizer
                                • Apr 16, 2005

Clark Kent was Actually Made in a 2 Pack, Target Only ..., Back Before DCU Classics,... when it was a Batman Line ..., and a Superman Line .

The Only Figure Missing to my Knowledge is a Super Powers KALABAK ...., Which I doubt We will see Him ..., But Who Knows...., with the Superman Movie, and Everything Superman Related Coming.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎