X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Robin and Riddler are 2 more Popular Characters ofcourse.
    Tim Drake as Robin, in the Red/Black & Yellow was previously released in Wave 3 ..., Then Riddler in Wave 5 with the Suit ... so there you go. I'd like to see a Tim Drake 1st Appearance suit myself.

& I am Very Passionate... I own Every 1 of them, but Wave 16 so Far. Even the Released Movie Masters. The Best Super Hero Action Figures Ever.

Now if they would just make Catman, Western Vigilantee, Liberty Bell, Hawk & Female Dove, Larfleeze & Shining Knight and Winged Avenger ...., man would that be good stuff.
    Last edited by BlackKnight; Apr 22, '11, 3:00 AM.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by BlackKnight
      ^^^ Robin and Riddler are 2 more Popular Characters ofcourse.
      Tim Drake as Robin, in the Red/Black & Yellow was previously released in Wave 3 ..., Then Riddler in Wave 5 with the Suit ... so there you go. I'd like to see a Tim Drake 1st Appearance suit myself.

& I am Very Passionate... I own Every 1 of them, but Wave 16 so Far. Even the Released Movie Masters. The Best Super Hero Action Figures Ever.
      I agree... it's my favorite line currently.

I own about 25 of them so far including only one BAF (my fave Grundy).
      I also have a DC Direct Sivana on display with them. I sometimes wonder
      if they'll ever make a DCUC Sivana.

As far as Robin-related figures go... I'd buy a NIGHTWING, but probably
      only the first appearance/Disco one. I might want a Drake 1A too...
      but he's so close to the classic Robin... I don't know.

I have other characters I'm on the fence about, for sure. It's pretty cool
      you have almost ALL of them... you must have a LOT of sapce!
      Originally posted by BlackKnight
      Now if they would just make Catman, Western Vigilantee, Liberty Bell, Hawk & Female Dove, Larfleeze & Shining Knight and Winged Avenger ...., man would that be good stuff.
      Some of those I'd buy just to have DCUC versions of characters
      I fell in love with from the "Timmverse"... good luck to ya!

Right now... my biggest wants would be Bronze Age versions
      of CATWOMAN, SUPERGIRL, AQUALAD, MYXIE and BIZARRO.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

Swamp Thing (a must) added as a SDCC11 exclusive. And today I saw the DCUC vs. MOTH Hawkman and Aquaman sets for the first time at TRU.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

Thanks to CaptainTrenchcoat I added Wave 19 - the JSA Wave.

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

Added Batman Legacy Edition since they are showing up on that place.

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

Been a while in here so let's see if we can generate some talk. Here's my sightings as of late:

Wave 16 - Saw Mercury, Hex and Creeper at Walmart. Never saw the others.

Wave 17 - Saw all but Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, Black Lantern Hal and Blue Lantern Flash at Target.

Wave 18 - Saw entire wave between 2 different Walmarts.

Wave 19 - Saw entire wave at Target tonight.

Batman Legacy - seen them all except for the Kmart exclusive with Batmite. Having a hard time finding that one.

I'll have to find the 3 from waves 16 and 17 either in the marketplace or online somewhere at some point. Plus I STIILL need Gentleman Ghost to complete Giganta.

Not sure when the final Wave 20 hits and now the LOSH 12-pack hits on the 15th of Oct. I want them but the price....

Anybody else seeing any of these waves?

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

In the last week, between Target, K-Mart and Wal-Mart I've seen:

Magog
                Kamandi
                Mercury
                Creeper
                Samurai
                Golden Age Green Lantern
                Hourman
                Spectre
                Mary Batson
                Deathstroke (All-Star)
                Tyr
                Golden Pharoah
                Jemm
                OMAC
                Martian Manhunter
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

I haven't seen the All-Star Deathstroke. I need that one as I never saw either version when his original wave was released. I'm surprised I've seen any from the last to waves to be honest. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

I lucked out and found two GA Batmen at K-Mart. My son was chomping at the bit for one. I was going to have to be a good Daddy and let him have it if we only found one.

I saw Samurai and Toyman of recent releases, as well as all of the other Batman Legacy figures.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                      Original Member
                      • Jun 25, 2001

Been quiet with this line for a while but I was wondering if anyone has seen the last wave of DCUC figures (New 52 Batman & Superman, Red Robin and Superboy Prime) anywhere? I see them on ebay so I was wondering if they are at retail yet? I don't know if they are at Target, Meijer or what.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by ScottA
                        Been quiet with this line for a while but I was wondering if anyone has seen the last wave of DCUC figures (New 52 Batman & Superman, Red Robin and Superboy Prime) anywhere? I see them on ebay so I was wondering if they are at retail yet? I don't know if they are at Target, Meijer or what.
                        I'm done with this line... I was able to get the Golden Age Flash from Mattycollector and will end DCUC collecting by getting the Batman Unlimited Super Powers Penguin. That is unless they make another Robin figure...

Comment

• BlackKnight
                          The DarkSide Customizer
                          • Apr 16, 2005

Elasti-Girl goes up on Monday.
                          I believe it's a larger figure, with a smaller 1 too. I really hope to get 1.
                          ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• ScottA
                            Original Member
                            • Jun 25, 2001

I saw the All-Stars wave at TRU over the weekend. I only got Red Robin and Superboy Prime, as that's the only 2 they had. But it seems they are out. I'd still love to get some from Matty but just can't bring myself to go there.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I got the Red Robin from Matty when they first put it up. Nice figure, although Tim sure seems to have aged quickly, since his previous DCUC figure was on the smaller buck body.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                                Original Member
                                • Jun 25, 2001

A little update. Added the lines Batman Unlimited and DC Comics Unlimited. I saw Batman, Batgirl, Penguin, Superman and Flash @ Target. No Hawkman. I got the Super Powers Penguin.

I'll go back later and add the new stuff from Toy Fair that I couldn't remember off hand.

I never did see the Superman 52 and Batman 52 from that last All-Star wave. The Bats and Supes from the new Unlimited lines are them just repainted though.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎