Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Did you get them at Kmart?
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

i checked my kmart yesterday and came up with nothing.

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

Went to Kmart about 25 miles away and scored most of them (they were missing Manhunter and both Starmans). They had one each of the others and 3 Batmans. I was really surprised to see them.

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

Wave 17 added. I really need to make this sticky.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Did the modern (Jason Rusch) Firestorm ever make it out?

Thanks for keeping this list up Scott. This line is not only near impossible to find, it's also hard to keep track of!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

It did Chris, I have one. And if anyone cares I saw the Renegade Nightwing at TRU this past weekend.

No problem. I enjoy doing it.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by ScottA
                And if anyone cares I saw the Renegade Nightwing at TRU this past weekend.
                Yeah I saw that last week too....What's the story behind that? Did he ever appear in the comics that way?
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Is that the brown and red version that also appeared in the Infinite Heroes line?

Was that Jason Todd, post Infinte Crisis?

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

He did appear in the comics like that. But I couldn't tell you which issues. I think it's Dick.

Comment

• ScottA
                      Original Member
                      • Jun 25, 2001

Added Toy Fair announcements.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

About time you made this a Sticky.
                        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• ScottA
                          Original Member
                          • Jun 25, 2001

^ Ain't it though. Finally got tired of digging it up. Plus I had to learn how to actually do it.

Comment

• huedell
                            Museum Ball Eater
                            • Dec 31, 2003

I've had a few DCUC questions that I thought I'd add here instead of a new thread.

1) I love this line... and I hope it goes on forever. Any news regarding
                            "how well" it's doing?

2) 90 percent of my collection will be figures that resemble the
                            look characters had in their earlier incarnations, what are the odds that
                            characters that've already been released in "modern" outfits will
                            be released in more classic styles... any particular news regarding that?

3) Has there been any hope for re-releases of the rarer charcterslike "Gleek" for example? How about the possibility for a
                            re-release of the MATTEL blue stands that work so well to keep these
                            figures from falling unnecessarily. (They are sold out on Matty)

4) I enjoy the wikipedia entry on this line... isn't that a pretty good
                            checklist? Are there any differences between that page's tally and the
                            tally noted in this thread?
                            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by huedell
                              I've had a few DCUC questions that I thought I'd add here instead of a new thread.

1) I love this line... and I hope it goes on forever. Any news regarding
                              "how well" it's doing?
                              Well I dunno Hue ...., 16 Waves Released, 3 More for Sure on the Way, 2 Waves of Green Lanterns, Movie Masters for Dark Knight, and Green Lantern, Endless 2 packs, a Huge Legion Exclusive Pack Coming , 3 SDCC Exclusives, with 1 more Coming 20 Build a figures, .. & a Batman Only Wave, ... I'd say pretty Damn good if I were a Betting Man.

2) 90 percent of my collection will be figures that resemble the
                              look characters had in their earlier incarnations, what are the odds that
                              characters that've already been released in "modern" outfits will
                              be released in more classic styles... any particular news regarding that?
                              Characters like Batman, Superman and Green Lantern, ofcourse, and they have been. Less popular characters like , Well Something like Eclipso or Blue Devil, Probably Not.

3) Has there been any hope for re-releases of the rarer charcterslike "Gleek" for example?
                              I believe Matty said NO on him. So right now, you gotta Pay the bucks. However characters Like He-Ro, Faker and King GreySkull got re-released after being exclusives, as well as the Wave 5 of DCU's ..., so who really Knows. If the demand is there, ... cash is to be made.

How about the possibility for a
                              re-release of the MATTEL blue stands that work so well to keep these
                              figures from falling unnecessarily. (They are sold out on Matty)
                              If they issue them like the He-man Stands, I'd say pretty high . I believe they also issued Flying stands, that I missed out on. I am somewhat personally disapointed by the placement of the peg on the edge of the stand. For characters like Flash, you can't have him running , because the stand will fall over. I wish the pegs were in the middle of some of them.
                              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• huedell
                                Museum Ball Eater
                                • Dec 31, 2003

Well, BK, I know you're one of the most informed/passionate collectors
                                of DCUC on here... so I'm happy you took the time to give me a full take
                                on those "aching" questions.

I had a feeling a lot of answers would be essentially "time will tell",
                                but I just recently got the "DCUC bug" real bad (Robin/Creeper/Riddler
                                was the tilting point), and so I was still curious...so thanks again!
                                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎