X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cadmus Customs
    • Dec 30, 2007

Meanwhile, at Stately Wayne Manor...

Make that the "Stately Manor!"

Got this bad boy last week. Scott Adams, you made a beautiful item here! Every picture on every floor both front and back are great Batman-universe pics! Sliding bookcase, elevator, batcomputer with pockets for pictures (which I need to make yet!), ledges to 'battle' on, the great street scene on the back...my hats off to you! Bravo!

It's 'back to school week' here for ol' Cadmus Customs (6th grade teacher) so I'm kinda pressed for time...these quick pics are the best I can do right now. I'd love to have set up some funny scenes, and I may soon, but for now....here it is! Stately Cavern...home of the meager (but growing) Cadmus Custom Mego Collection!

Dida Displays/Scott, again, great job! Well played!

Joel

Took this picture of my 'other hobby'....
    Last edited by Cadmus Customs; Aug 10, '08, 9:18 PM.
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

cool pics....love those batcave backdrops
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

That's Batastic! I never knew there was a mansion and Bat Signal on the side of the tower! Awesome!
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

Ahh, it does my heart good to see that! It looks great and your growing collection of characters look right at home.

I see one thing I'd fix--the right side of the sliding bookcase wall isn't staying straight, I'll send you a part that fixes that problem.
        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

Looks awesome.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Pretty neat-o display!!
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Cosmicman
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 12, 2005

Nice display!
              Batman is thinking, "Why are all these people in my home?"
              More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• megoscott
                Founding Partner
                • Nov 17, 2006

Superman and the JLA look unhappy that Bruce has kept them waiting so long in the library. Who does that guy think he is?
                This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by MegoScott
                  Superman and the JLA look unhappy that Bruce has kept them waiting so long in the library. Who does that guy think he is?
                  Well, he is hanging with Wonder Woman. Fella can't be rude when it comes to the ladies now, can he?

Oh, and Cadmus? You need more wrestlers, dude. One wall? You can do better than that!
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
                    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
                    • Oct 8, 2007

That thing simply rocks. A true work of art. I am gonna ask for one for christmas. Great party goin on too. If those wrestlers attack the manor they might even get the upper hand for a while due to sheer over whelming numbers. How about an Alfred serving up some drinks to the gang upstairs?
                    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Meule
                      Verbose Member
                      • Nov 14, 2004

That Manor is friggin awesome, isn't it. This reminds me I still gotta take pics of mine. Thanks for the reminder
                      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎