• Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

"Ice coffin" for figure

For all of you who want to freeze a figure in a block of ice:

Ice Coffin with LEDS

You can put your figure in, it's large enough to accomodate most sizes, and LEDs are incorporated for maximum effect.

Mr. Freeze, eat your heart out.....
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

That could be cool. Great way to display the 1,000,000bc figures, just hauled out of a glacier. Is it a chamber, so you can change out the figures??
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

And to think, I froze my Secret Wars Captain America in a leftover Sherbert container 24 years ago!!! I should have put a patent on it!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Seeker
        Neptunians RULE!
        • Feb 20, 2008

Wanna go the same route but cheaper? Walmart had these plastic glasses with atlernating red, white and blue LEDs in the base. The were in their summer plastic section. I think they had Sports logos on one side but you could turn them around.....

And here I thought I was the only one who froze action figures in the freezer.
        Lo there do I see my Father.
        Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
        Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
        Lo they do call me.
        They bid me take my place among them.
        In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by MegoRonin
          That could be cool. Great way to display the 1,000,000bc figures, just hauled out of a glacier. Is it a chamber, so you can change out the figures??
          It IS a resealable chamber with rough ice edges, with a clasp to hold any figure between small SW and 12 inch "floating" inside. The figure line it was made for, Saint Seiya, is roughly seven inch, so a decent match for Mego.

Go ahead, put your custom George Lucas in it. It will feel great!
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎