Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Fin Fang Foom ! ***WANTED***

Images
    Blog Entries

Fin Fang Foom ! ***WANTED***

So,...

anyone got any pieces they don't want any more ? Or only bought the figure,.. & didn't want the pieces... or bought the figure or figures looking to sell them ? lmk..... I'd like to build a Fin Fang Foom,.. & so far All I got is Wendingo. Big thanks - J
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Images
    Good luck, J! Nothing on the shelves here this week. I'm thinking they might not even restock 'em.
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

last resort..and this may suck...but you can always buy a case of the figs from like amazon or something...kinda pricey..but you could resell what you didnt want/need...when we would do the legends customs..we would buy cases of the figs to use and resell the other stuff...make back a little....or wait awhile when the FFF shows up on ebay...ok..so im no real help..sorry...

Images
    Blog Entries
    You Know I did end up getting all the Pieces for this... I also Saw a Target Variant Version too... It was the Grey Hulk,.. But he was Green & with the Purple Pants.

So.,, Anyone else Buy & Build this yet ?
    Man, ooohhh Man is this Guy A BIG BAF !!!!
    Talk About Actually getting your Money's worth , when you Buy a BAF... The Hulk's are pretty Big too,.. King Hulk is the Biggest.. Wendingo is real Nice, *& a very Well Sculpted figure. She-Hulk Rules too !!! & Yes,.. I did peak under her Skirt,.. a Much better figure imo, than the 1st Hasbro She-Hulk too.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .