Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Actually Guys & Gals....I just threw the Nightwing head on there for display purpose's...I had already planned to Use BlackKnight's Longer thinner, bulked up Torso for Nightwing. This one I'm going to use for a different Character.

But thanks everybody...it was fun making My 1st Custom Body.
    sigpic

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

Based on how a lot of Superheros are drawn especially in the TV Cartoons, they always seem to make the upper torso much bigger than the legs anyway. I wouldn't worry about it for a second. Besides, you can always modify legs of future customs if this doesn't end up working for you. I think it is a great looking set up. Fred does nice work, I definately need to pick up some of these. Please share photos when you are done.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Thanks every for the feedback & critiques...I appreciate the advice, this is My 1st Custom Mego Body.

Sorry Fuzzysnail....You're going to have to wait a bit longer to see Nightwing finished. First I need to get BlackKnights Torso...then buy a Dremel Kit(My Birthday is coming up, and I showed the Wife where they are).
        I don't want to rush Nightwing...I want Him to be perfect!
        sigpic

Comment

• fembot
          Amazon Queen
          • Jun 28, 2008

Looks really good, like a Mego on 'roids
          Natalie

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢