Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 1st Custom "Bulked Up" Body!

Images
    I cant wait to see the hands. I wanted to use a splayed open hand and a large closed fist, just haven't completed the project. Also I can't wait to see someone paint the head correctly. Mine looks washed out....kinda bummed me out, but it was my first try.

Quote Originally Posted by The Toyroom View Post
    Looks good, but I personally don't think I would've used a "bulked up" torso for Nightwing...as far as strength and muscle go, he's not one of the power hitters of the DC Universe.
    I gotta go with Anthony on this one. Altough the body certainly looks good, I wouldn't have used it for Nightwing myself. Batman yes, Nightwing no.
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    I'd have to say wait till you see him with his costume on and you will reconsider. This is not your Fathers Robin. When the Bat went down with the broken back, and Nightwing filled in for him, nobody said Bats looked like he had lost a few pounds.......Ladies and Gentleman Dick Greyson is all Growed up now.

Yeah, he's grown up, but he's no body builder
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    I really like him and I really like that the legs are not bulked up too.

Images
    Actually Guys & Gals....I just threw the Nightwing head on there for display purpose's...I had already planned to Use BlackKnight's Longer thinner, bulked up Torso for Nightwing. This one I'm going to use for a different Character.

But thanks everybody...it was fun making My 1st Custom Body.

Images
    Based on how a lot of Superheros are drawn especially in the TV Cartoons, they always seem to make the upper torso much bigger than the legs anyway. I wouldn't worry about it for a second. Besides, you can always modify legs of future customs if this doesn't end up working for you. I think it is a great looking set up. Fred does nice work, I definately need to pick up some of these. Please share photos when you are done.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Images
    Thanks every for the feedback & critiques...I appreciate the advice, this is My 1st Custom Mego Body.

Sorry Fuzzysnail....You're going to have to wait a bit longer to see Nightwing finished. First I need to get BlackKnights Torso...then buy a Dremel Kit(My Birthday is coming up, and I showed the Wife where they are).
    I don't want to rush Nightwing...I want Him to be perfect!

Looks really good, like a Mego on 'roids
    Natalie