X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

Brue's meet

Well this is the first time I actually went to the Mego Suite. Really glad I did. It is the place where you sit and talk and get to know members. The restaurant is good for that too but you are fairly limited to your table.

So as others have said you neeed to get to this event in 09 but I will add that you must at least stop in to the Mego suite.

I stayed with my friends in town again this year (see pics)

I didn't have a plan to buy anything except a few small pieces - and I forgot my list.

I wound up with a handful of little things, a custom figure and an a couple auction items.

You will note the lack of individual mentions in my post - mainly because I forget several people's names (I have issues) - that doesn't mean I don't love you.

brue's megomeet pics
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

I'm sure I liked meeting you, I just can't place the name. Matching up handles and names is a difficulty that I understand is being taken care of next year. I read the nametags will have both on there. I was mostly sitting by the door talking to the MIlkman Art about his lawn and porch visitors and other misc. goofy stuff.

THis was my first Meet and I have to say the suite is an inviting place for sure. It's not at all clique-ish and is open to everyone. I have a sleep disorder, so I couldn't stay as late as most, but a fun time was had both nights I was there. Everyone was great to meet and genuine. You don't see that much in today's society.

I'll see Brue and everyone else next June.

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Megospidey
      Museum Webslinger
      • Jul 26, 2006

Brue -

It was a pleasure to meet you dude! Had a great time visiting with you in the suite..

Looking forward to more trading and purchases throughout the year with you.

Derek

Comment

• twilitezoner
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 18, 2007

Originally posted by Brue
        Well this is the first time I actually went to the Mego Suite. Really glad I did. It is the place where you sit and talk and get to know members. The restaurant is good for that too but you are fairly limited to your table.

So as others have said you neeed to get to this event in 09 but I will add that you must at least stop in to the Mego suite.

I stayed with my friends in town again this year (see pics)

I didn't have a plan to buy anything except a few small pieces - and I forgot my list.

I wound up with a handful of little things, a custom figure and an a couple auction items.

You will note the lack of individual mentions in my post - mainly because I forget several people's names (I have issues) - that doesn't mean I don't love you.

brue's megomeet pics
        Great pictures Brue.

Comment

• txteach
          Banned
          • Jun 17, 2005

Your a great guy Brue and the restaurant was fun. I'm still real confused on what I heard there. HAHA

Comment

• Mego Milk
            Custom Mego Maker
            • Jun 3, 2007

BRUE!
            Cool meeting you too, sir!
            diggin the Flash outfit!

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Nice AJ costume.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brue
                User without title
                • Sep 29, 2005

Garagesale made the costume.
                Last edited by Brue; Jun 23, '08, 2:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎