X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Mego meet #2

Well, my second meet is in the books now. I just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone who attended in helping make this one as special as my first one last year. It really is a treat to see old friends like Paul, Scott, Brian, Ron, Chris, Charlie, Derek, Dave, Tom, Berto, Doc, Chuck, Austin, BL, John, Stephen, David and Jason. And it's even greater to meet people for the first time whom you've known for years and talk to almost daily like Jim, Sean, Chris & Cindy, Scott and all the others who made their frist trip to Wheeling.

Extra thanks for making my sons feel welcomed as well. They had a good time I know and managed to come away with a few things as well (thanks Chuck!). If you have any doubts about this being a family event, don't. It is.

You can put me down for next year right now. See you all at MM09!!
    Last edited by ScottA; Jun 9, '08, 10:20 PM.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH
  • Flynne
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 22, 2003

Great to see you and the boys again, Scott, and thanks for the awesome custom boxes. I look foward to seeing all of you again next year.
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• megocrazy
      Museum Trouble Maker
      • Feb 18, 2007

Always a pleasure Scott. Glad your son liked em. I know I'm in for 09 as well.
      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• megowgsh
        Customego HoF Curator
        • Nov 19, 2003

Great to see you again my brutha from anutha mutha.

And great to meet your boys. What absolutely nice young men you and Elaine have raised. You should be proud.

Austin
        Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Great to see you again Scott! Its a long haul from Alabama, glad you had your great kids backing you up this year.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Great to meet you in the flesh pal. We've conversed and traded back in forth so much, I kind of thought I already had! My Earth 2 Robin looks great in your killer box too!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎