X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

Thanks for an Awesome Meet from the Pyatts

Yeah I'm the crazy guy who always brings his 2 boys- ages 2 and 4 this year.

Onec again the whoel family had a blast and it was great seeing so many of you guys there. The deelers room was fantastic and many thanks to the people like Joe, Ric, and the many others who saw the beedy little eyes of my kids gawking at their stuff and grasciously offered them a toy. You generosity will be long remebered by me.

Thanks to Acroray for scorign big with the kids by bringing the Ultraman figures I had posted looking for. As of last night, they were still running around the house with them.

Simply put Megomeet rocks if you're 37 or 2.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living
  • AcroRay
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 17, 2005

Glad to hear they were happy with the Ultramen (& Ultrawoman!). Anything to promote unity with the citizens of Nebula M78!
    Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
    AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
    The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
    Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests

Comment

• Mr Havoc
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 27, 2008

Nice to hear that the kids had fun to. I have a 3 and 7 year old

Comment

• Flynne
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 22, 2003

Great to see you again and to meet the family this time. Also, never worry about kids at MegoMeet - whether you're 37 or 2, the magic of the Meet is the same, and kids of all ages are always welcome.

I look forward to seeing you all again next year
        An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎