Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramblings from a Mego Meet "virgin" . . .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris DVM
    Veterinarian Member
    • Jun 18, 2001

Originally posted by Dave Mc
    Undo's food is okay. It's not the best in the world, but consider where we are. It's the only place that is willing to house 50-60 people on a Saturday night, give a menu that ranges from Steak to a hoagie, and allows us to each have a separate check.

Hey,
    I agree. I found out it also depends on who was waiting on you. Our waitress was excellent, got us our food and appetizers quickly and took care of our bills at the table. I understand others did not fare as well with the ability of the waiters.
    Chris DVM
    "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Megosean
      Old School Megoer
      • Jun 2, 2007

Nice Avatar Milf Hunter!

Had a blast dude.
      I have way, way, way too many toys.
      http://www.toysyouhad.com

Comment

• megojim
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 13, 2001

Originally posted by Megosean
        Nice Avatar Milf Hunter!

Had a blast dude.
        SIR! first, as you knowm I'm a VERY happily married man . . . . . Secondly, I was the "hunted" . . . . not the "hunter"
        Me to bro! btw, Lesha is half way through the book and loves it!
        -jim
        Last edited by megojim; Jun 9, '08, 10:27 AM.
        My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

I'm glad you and Sean came. It was great meeting and hanging with you guys. I too am proud to own a Sheriff figure.

Our waiter at Undos seemed to start out fast and ended with a wimper. He apparently doesn't know the difference between spare ribs and baby-back ribs.
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

So good to finally meet ya after 7 or so years Jimbo! You are just as good in person

He apparently doesn't know the difference between spare ribs and baby-back ribs.
            Funny Scott! I asked our waitress about the ribs, and before she started the speil, I said "keep in mind I'm from Kansas City" she said "your gonna want something else..."

-D
            Last edited by David Lee; Jun 9, '08, 1:02 PM.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Chris DVM
              Hey,
              I agree. I found out it also depends on who was waiting on you. Our waitress was excellent, got us our food and appetizers quickly and took care of our bills at the table. I understand others did not fare as well with the ability of the waiters.
              Chris DVM
              I sat across from Chris, everything including my steak was great. Even though you guys were a couple of feet away it sounds like we were at different restaurants...
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎