X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Type3Toys
    Home Of The Type3 Body
    • Jan 18, 2005

To All Those Who Did Not Attend.

I will not go on and on about how cool it was. This is to, hopefully, help you to decide to do what ever it takes to make it there next year.
    The meet happens every year at the same time, so if you begin to prepare now it could be a reality. Anything you see on ebay that is mego related, can usually be had at the meet. There are in fact, things to do for the wife and kids other than the meet itself. There are other hotels within 10-15 minutes of the meet that have pools for your family to enjoy while you are at the meet.
    Lots of stores to shop in within driving distance too. Do a map quest or otherwise use your computer to discover other points of interest near by.
    We live in Jersey and have stopped on our way home at Hersey Park for 2 days. This can become a family adventure if you plan it now. There are just so many folks I missed and still want to meet!
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net
  • txteach
    Banned
    • Jun 17, 2005

Another reason to attend next year is because Type3toys is a great guy and you'll get to meet him and yours truly.

Comment

• Seaghost24
      Museum Patron
      • Jun 6, 2006

I live clear accross the country. Would love to go (someday) Anyone get extra exclusive cards....I am willing to beg to keep up my collection. LOL Really, please advise via PM. Thanks
      sigpic Please send me Mego and Plaidstallion cards and stickers....

Selling Mego cards on Ebay is the work of pure Evil

Wookie Wife, Avenger's Girl, Rogue's Sister, G.O.R.E Princess

Comment

• RG
        Removed.
        • Oct 1, 2004

yeah I'm in Oregon also and by the time I'd get to the Meet I'd be broke lol ... How about a West Coast meet sometime????? Like Salem Oregon ... now that would be a good middle ground place (( and only 15 miles from me lol lol ))

Really these meets sound awesome and I hope I can make it to one in the next few years

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by RussG
          yeah I'm in Oregon also and by the time I'd get to the Meet I'd be broke lol ... How about a West Coast meet sometime????? Like Salem Oregon ... now that would be a good middle ground place (( and only 15 miles from me lol lol ))

Really these meets sound awesome and I hope I can make it to one in the next few years
          yup Same here
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Flynne
            Permanent Member
            • Jan 22, 2003

Great to see you again, John. Glad you all made the trip down this year.

Like I told you at the Meet, pictures simply do not do your Spider-Man custom justice. That figure in 20 tons of pure dynamite, and is even more impressive in the flesh (Ok, plastic and cloth) that it is in even the finest digital rendering. If you are on the fence about picking one of these up - have no fear. It will blow you away.
            An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• The Sentry
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 3, 2007

Oh God, I don't know where to start! John, that Deathlok just kills me! I'm going to get one someday. What great figures you make! It was such a pleasure to see you again!
              sigpic
              http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
              [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• Hulk
                Mayor of Megoville
                • May 10, 2003

I will go on about how cool it was.

Comment

• DocDrako
                  Formerly Doc Drako
                  • Nov 11, 2004

I WILL make it to Mego Meet eventually. I say all of us West Coasters rent a bus next year and split travel expenses and driving, and pick up as many people on the way as we can. Sounds great huh? I wish we could do it. It's just a dream, but it would be fun.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎