X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Baywatch Rack Toy (eBay Link) -‘ I post this not as a Baywatch fan (never seen one) but as a Rack Toy enthusiast. I know Baywatch played during the day a lot, but I think it was more popular with teen boys than kids. What warms my heart is that it’s essentially a ray gun, […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i had some of those FASA minis at one time, when i could still see clearly and my hands were steadier, i enjoyed painting them, lol

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I had tons of Spider-Man Pez dispensers, and a few Hulks (still have one of each), but I never saw Thor. I'm guessing he didn't last long, much like the soft-head DC versions?

Great point about Smoky THE Bear. And it's an international thing as well, since everyone I know here in the US still puts a "THE" in there when he's mentioned. Heck, the forestry service sent a guy down in the official costume to our local library when my wife was running children's programs there, and they said "THE Bear" too!

Man, those Durham packages are fantastic. The figures look like morose children dressed in adult clothes!
      sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

I know we did Pez last week but this showed up and whisked me to the deli in the Oshawa center. Damn, I liked it there. Anyway, I don’t think I’ve seen one of these since, and I just adore its design.
        Ah, the Oshawa centre. Many a pleasant hour was spent there during my childhood... Sears, Zellers, and of course the movie theatre.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎