X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Remco Lost in Space Helmet (eBay Link) — Before AHI took them over, REMCO were the absolute kings of licensed label slapping. This helmet is every bit as goofy as the Star Trek one, trouble is, it did look like a prop from Lost in Space. Knock-Off Spock Ears (eBay Link)— Oh Mr. Martian looks […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Mr Martian must have been so embarrassed with his ears as red as that. Seriously the artwork looks like a Nebraska fourteen year old kid with the ears added on.

I love the button bins they had at five below and at the comic book shop nearby.

That Hulk Pez might be the best Hulk sculpt in the Mego range I have seen.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

The LIS Remco helmet … Paet of me wishes I really liked LIS more. It’s just so much of it was so … damned … stupid. A few episodes were really well done. Especially in the first season. It is like when the show went to color someone said the lights are too intense for color tvs so someone else sent a memo to the stagehands to turn down the brightness level but it was sent to the writers and they turned their brightness settings all the way down to Carrotman level. But yea if you put out a photoshop of Dr Smith wearing that exact helmet it would not stand out even a little bit.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I grew up collecting the Super Hero Pez bt I have lost them over the years. Thought about getting back into them but just haven't.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡