X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

How about Mego making a "50th Anniversary upgrade kit"

Would come with a wonderfully retooled body etc small kit not that expensive
  • hizzy
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 1, 2023

I wish!!!

Comment

• nubee
      Career Member
      • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by zeedox
      Would come with a wonderfully retooled body etc small kit not that expensive
      I would luv this idea but I think at the same time it will agitate the heck outta some cuz it could be interpreted as a "cash grab."

Comment

• zeedox
        Career Member
        • Aug 10, 2007

I think those kind of collectors shouldn't really hold a company accountable for the overseas production quirks, especially since it seems the only way of doing business these days. I just got Green Arrow which completed my 50th crew, with doubles of all the other heroes and one of each of the enemies aside from no reverse flash since he does not seem to belong so much at least at the moment.

I was really hoping the Hasbro thing meant we might get some Marvel too. I'm not going to get any modern Trek stuff, and I just got the retro Star Wars figures of the original 12 figures.

Does anyone else know what else "old school" to look forward to and when? Will there ever be a fix on this new body? At this point I miss the first wave at Target a couple years back with Tootie....

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎