Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super 7 Black Hole Vincent, Old Bob, Maximillian action figure review (Mego Mint off

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Super 7 Black Hole Vincent, Old Bob, Maximillian action figure review (Mego Mint off

#super7 #mego #blackhole Mint Off Card looks at the highly anticipated figures from Super 7 based on the Walt Disney film “The Black Hole.” Do Maximillian, old B.O.B and Vincent stack up against the Mego originals? Bonus is a suggestion for wave e. Visit our shop: www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop Get the Super 7 Black Hole figures at…
    The post Super 7 Black Hole Vincent, Old Bob, Maximillian action figure review (Mego Mint off Card) appeared first on Mego Museum.

More...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

those look really great. i never had the Mego ones back in the day, but always wanted them

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

Not sure how expensive it would be to do that feature but what I'd like to see when they get to the Dr.Reinhardt figure is give him snap-on armor of Maximillian.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 28, 2013

Excellent video. Love the Canada tribute. Got to work with Ernie Coombs when he came to town when I was in high school. Super-cool guy.
        I got Maximillian in my Easter basket one year, and caused me some serious distress on which parts should/could be moved without breaking. Those figures and the cards are great.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎