X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week Fonzie Medallion (eBay Link) I’m sure this is the first prize in the Cool-a-Olympics. Honestly, I’d rather have a Henry Winkler medallion; he just seems nice. Fisher Price Adventure People Sea Explorer (eBay Link) – As Christmas experiences go, this toy was an A+ in my book. Not […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I now I had some of the Adventure people but I do not remember seeing the sets.

I would love to get that table cloth but with my luck it would get messed up and ruined.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Anyone ever look at a 20 dollar bill and notice how much Henry Winkler looks like Andrew Jackson? This medallion could be Jackson.

I'm still amazed to this day that I have no childhood recollection of the Adventure People.

The Romita art on that table cloth is pure Marvel for me. As much as I love John Buscema, Romita should have been the artist on How To Draw The Marvel Way.

That Superman belt buckle looks...dangerous. If you bend over, your intestings are shredded.

That Sleestak is just bigging to be in Mantooth HQ.
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I love the FP Sea Explorer but daren't go down that rabbit-hole.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tay666
          Career Member
          • Dec 27, 2008

The Sleestak and the other statues he has are totally cool.
          I have no place to keep anything like that, but they would be awesome to own.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎