Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Takuya Yamashiro is spotted on latest Spider-Verse poster!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Takuya Yamashiro is spotted on latest Spider-Verse poster!

The rumors are true! Supaidaman IS in the Spider Verse sequel!

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

Did you find the Marvel Legends figure and the Hot Wheels car that were out there of the Japanese show?

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I have three of each.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Sadly, it appears to be a case of me seeing what i want to see. He's not in the film.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I thought I spotted him, very briefly, but I may be mistaken. Great movie, nonetheless!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• CharlesGutierrez
            • Apr 10, 2023

But I like it.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              I thought I spotted him, very briefly, but I may be mistaken. Great movie, nonetheless!!!
              Can you tell me where?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Can you tell me where?
                SPOILER

When it shows how Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man 2099 (Oscar Issacs) adopted world is glitching out, you see a traditionally-costumed Spider-Man with a large box on his wrist. I'm assuming that's him. I may be wrong. That movie is frenetic!
                sigpic

Comment

• Dannyc
                  • Feb 6, 2023

I still cant believe either of the other two 70s Spideys didnt get a cameo.

Comment

• RandalSun
                    • May 31, 2023

Originally posted by B-Lister
                    Sadly, it appears to be a case of me seeing what i want to see. He's not in the film.
                    Thank you for sharing the information about the assignment of materials and phase initialization for multiphase simulations.
                    Last edited by RandalSun; Jul 14, '23, 4:46 AM.

Comment

• B-Lister
                      Eccentric Weirdo
                      • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by Dannyc
                      I still cant believe either of the other two 70s Spideys didnt get a cameo.
                      So, here's what we know regarding Takuya in Spider Verse:

Clear back in 2020, when the sequel was announced, it was gonna be a single film. A teaser reel was released by Sony that showed several Spider Logos in rapid succession.

One of those logos was based upon the 1978 Toei Spider Man font.

Later someone asked Phil Lord if they could design Takuya for the sequel on twitter. Phil replied by saying he was already designed.

Then COVID happened, and it delayed the film. So they decided to expand it into two films.

I firmly believe Takuya is coming. And it won't be a Cameo, or a cutting room floor scene. I feel he has a big role in part 3.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎