Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm selling my entire FIGURES TOY COMPANY DC collection. Any interest here?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesB.
    • Dec 15, 2013

I'm selling my entire FIGURES TOY COMPANY DC collection. Any interest here?

Hi All!

I've decided to part with my entire collection of 8-inch retro-styled DC figures from Figures Toy Company. They are the regular, classic Mego-styled figures; with no variant figures or alterante lines. They are all in new, unopened condition.

I have four figures (Batman, Superman, Green Arrow and Shazam) on Kresge-styled cards; and nearly the entire run of characters in window boxes (minus The Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter). I would preferably like to sell the figures in bundles of several figures apiece - as opposed to selling them individually. The Kresge cards are still twist-tied together at the top of the clamshells, but the packaging does have some scuffing in spots. The Green Arrow belt has since come undone since I purchased it, and Shazam's extra emblem sticker has falled and stuck to the bottom of the clamshell. The boxes are all in excellent condition, having only been displayed in a glass cabinent.

I do not have any photos on an image-hosting site, but I can send photos to anyone who is interested.

I am thinning out other newer Mego figures (some horror film characters, Bruce Lee, etc), Marvel Legends Retro 3.75 figures, Super 7 and Medicom Planet of the Apes figures, and so on.

Thanks very much for your time!

-James
  • argent007
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 7, 2005

Hey James,
    I have a set of Marvel 3.75, but I may be interested in another Sentinel. I'm building a little army.

Also, interested more about the Super 7 figures. I'll message you.
    My Updated Want List:
    Comic book original art
    1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
    Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Comment

• JamesB.
      • Dec 15, 2013

I sent you a message with some images.

I unfortunately do not have a Sentinel figure in the Marvel Legends Retro line. Sorry about that. I currently only have Wolverine (brown costume), Spider-Man with Symbiote suit, Black Panther and Green Goblin (all unpunched) left for sale.

I do also have a Six Million Dollar Man Bigfoot figure from Big Bang Pow! on an excellent condition card that I will be selling.

Thanks again for your message and interest!
      -James

Comment

• Scott Beatty
        • Feb 15, 2011

Interested!

James, can you send me pics of what you have?

Two questions: Are the boxed figures unopened? And smoke-free?

Scott

Originally posted by JamesB.
        Hi All!

I've decided to part with my entire collection of 8-inch retro-styled DC figures from Figures Toy Company. They are the regular, classic Mego-styled figures; with no variant figures or alterante lines. They are all in new, unopened condition.

I have four figures (Batman, Superman, Green Arrow and Shazam) on Kresge-styled cards; and nearly the entire run of characters in window boxes (minus The Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter). I would preferably like to sell the figures in bundles of several figures apiece - as opposed to selling them individually. The Kresge cards are still twist-tied together at the top of the clamshells, but the packaging does have some scuffing in spots. The Green Arrow belt has since come undone since I purchased it, and Shazam's extra emblem sticker has falled and stuck to the bottom of the clamshell. The boxes are all in excellent condition, having only been displayed in a glass cabinent.

I do not have any photos on an image-hosting site, but I can send photos to anyone who is interested.

I am thinning out other newer Mego figures (some horror film characters, Bruce Lee, etc), Marvel Legends Retro 3.75 figures, Super 7 and Medicom Planet of the Apes figures, and so on.

-James

Comment

• Scott Beatty
          • Feb 15, 2011

Boxed Figures

James, are you still selling?

I’m interested in the boxed figures if you have any left.

Scott

Originally posted by JamesB.
          Hi All!

-James

Comment

• JamesB.
            • Dec 15, 2013

Hi All!
            The Figures Toy Co. superheroes have been sold. Thanks to everyone who contacted me about them.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎