• Apr 17, 2023

Big Bad Toy Store

Is BigBadToyStore a real site?
    __________________________________________________ _____
    See: https://websitelegitchecker.com/is-b...re-scam-check/
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Yeah that site is one of the better shops and I've purchased from them many times.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i have also purchased from them many times, although the last time they sent the wrong items. i decided to keep them anyway and reordered what i was supposed to get, lol

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by drquest
        Yeah that site is one of the better shops and I've purchased from them many times.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/
        Me, too. I like their site format and Pile of Loot. I order my MOTU Origins and some Mego from them.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 22, 2011

I do my preorders through them. They are my " go to " for most of the modern figure lines I collect.
          Last edited by Mego-Amigo; Apr 29, '23, 1:03 PM.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

It's my "go to" site as well. Been buying from them for many years and never had an issue. It's very easy to order, cancel a pre order or track shipping.

Comment

• Liu Bei
              Banned
              • Mar 31, 2018

Yes, and they are great. The loot feature allows you to add a bunch of items to your order / preorder list and hold off on shipping until everything arrives so they you can cut down on shipping costs.

Comment

• Action Martin
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 30, 2007

I haven't ordered from BBTS in probably ten years or so. But they always shipped quickly and packaging was always perfect. No issues.
                Scott

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

Been a regular customer there for literally decades now, I think. Great customer service. They might be like a buck more on some stuff than other sites, but they are extremely reliable. When I want to make sure I get something without the order being randomly cancelled, I go through them.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                    Permanent Member
                    • May 15, 2009

Not to beat a dead horse, but BBTS is the most established and trusted name in the online toy e-commerce world to my knowledge.

The only other site comparable in size and scope is Entertainment Earth.

Not that there aren't other good toy shops out there, but BBTS is certainly a standard bearer.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎