X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Star Trek: The Motion Picture Belt Buckle (eBay Link) – This belt buckle is almost as big as the ones in the movie; they were “Graceland” big. What makes me laugh is, did anyone walk out of that movie with a desire to copy that dress sense?     Vintage 70s Spider-Man kids shirt […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

That Trek buckle works as a TOS version too, so I'm more down with it than most TMP merch. No gray pajamas!

That Spidey shirt looks VERY familiar. I'm not sure, but I think I had that one at a very young age.

Those Spook Chasers almost seem to be a visual melding of the film actors and the animated designs from Real Ghostbusters! Except for Winston, who seems to be almost a straight swipe from Kenner's sculpt. Now you need to make a sequel to Knock-Offs and put these in!

I wasn't aware that Silly Soap was a thing! I love how things like this slap a brand on it, but don't include anything related to it. At least put in an ape mold or something!

I'd hang that Bruce Lee painting up in my living room right now, and I'm not even joking.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎