X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

the SUPER ADAPTIOD

This is Brilliant! I would never believe that a character so obscure would have a action figure of them made. But here it is; coming out in August. I am looking forward to owning one.

Bring the excitement and wonder of the Marvel Universe to your collection with Super-Adaptoid and other action figures from the Hasbro Marvel Legends Series! (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Originally developed by Advanced Idea Mechanics (AIM) to combat Captain America, the Super-Ad
    Last edited by Jorge Galvan; Apr 27, '23, 12:55 PM.
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

Very expensive though. About $70 dollars ( and Blob before him was over $50. But very cool it's getting made.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I have the 12" Marvel Legend Cap that is the primary base body for this. Great figure. Much cheaper back then! I think they were $50, tops?
      sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

As a Marvel Legends and classic Marvel Comics fan, I was really thrilled to find out this was coming, but …

Super-lazy effort on Hasbro’s part.

No wasp wings, no Hawkeye bow and quiver? Inaccurate shield ?
        And reusing that inappropriate modern Cap body with the goofy knee pads?
        And $70 to boot?
        Pass.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by warlock664
          As a Marvel Legends and classic Marvel Comics fan, I was really thrilled to find out this was coming, but …

Super-lazy effort on Hasbro’s part.

No wasp wings, no Hawkeye bow and quiver? Inaccurate shield ?
          And reusing that inappropriate modern Cap body with the goofy knee pads?
          And $70 to boot?
          Pass.

True, but, think about it they could have used this version from (real) Captain Mar-Vell # 50

clean.jpg

I am not gonna nitpik, I still think its amazing that they actually are doing this.

and now a Thor V Destroyer 2 piece set!?!!! Bloody Hell!!!

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

I would like to see a Clint Barton Goliath 12 inch figure. And they will probably do Hank Pym Giant Man figures again this way and Black Goliath. And might as well mention Thunderbolt's Atlas and Dragon Man while I am at it.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎