X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Old 45s

I wanted to show off my collection of Tokusatsu 45s, but I figured this could be a thread showing off and discussing all sorts of 45s! Music, storybooks, TV themes, etc!

Show me what you got!

Most of my tokusatsu ones I picked up on my last trip to Japan, we'll start with the first two I bought:

Battle Fever J

Gorenjer

Sun Vulcan

Bioman

Goggle V

Changeman

Flashman

Maskman

Spielban

Metalder

Captain Harlock (I coincidentally bought this the day they announced the passing of Leiji Matsumoto)
    Last edited by B-Lister; Apr 28, '23, 1:54 AM.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

cool. i have tons of 45's but it's kind of too much work to dig a specific one out to listen too for just one song. i have a few superhero ones from back in the day, but not the books to go with

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I've got a bunch of American ones too, including a bunch of the Power Records releases. I just thought it would be fun to build a collection of Anime and Tokusatsu 45s. Maybe I'll get an old jukebox one day and stock it full of obscure stuff.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 26, 2008

Wish I had mine here to take pics of, I've collected a few over the years. Loved them as a kid. I had superheroes, adventure team, cartoon characters and more.
        Chad

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Updated the first post with the rest of my Tokusatsu 45s.

My Power Records will be posted in a later post.

I'd like more Tokusatsu records. Would love to have a complete run of Sentai 45s (I believe new 45s were released all the way to Dynaman, but I may be mistaken). Sadly Kamen Rider didn't get many themes released. I know they did V3, but I don't believe the OG theme was ever done on 45.

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Fun!

<Go Asahi Sonorama & King Records!>

Comment

• CharlesGutierrez
              • Apr 10, 2023

Nice, I love your collection.
              Last edited by CharlesGutierrez; Jun 6, '23, 6:16 AM.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎