• Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

The Flash - Trailer # 2

PUNY HUMANS!
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

The Snyderverse goes out with a bang. Really curious about this one.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

looks really great. The Keaton scenes look awesome

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

01:11

Kara: Do you know what this symbol stands for?
        Barry: Nice rack?
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I shouldn't be as excited for this as I am, but it looks good, and Keaton back as Batman is pushing all my nostalgia buttons. I came into my collecting with Batman '89, so it's at the core of my mania in a lot of ways. The marketing is smartly leaning into this, given Miller's troubling and very public behavior.
          sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

This looks like it might be fun. It should be a theater trip for my wife and I.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

I’m in. I’m actually liking this alternate Supergirl.
              sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Here is the International Trailer
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Brown Bear
                  Still Old School
                  • Feb 14, 2008

As a nostalgia person, I get all the fuss about Keaton but I was never a fan of him as Batman. And the POS playing Flash as well as the Supergirl looking nothing like the version I know and love leaves me unmoved by the whole thing. To me, this comes off as a blatant ripoff of Marvel's multiverse storyline that brought back Tobey McQuire.

Will i watch it? Meh, probably rent it and browse my phone during the scenes with Flash.
                  Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 3, 2009

a better look at the keaton batsuits at around 5 minutes in

not to pick a fight , as ive no skin in this game ,and a good story is a entertaining story either way

but i think this film was in production way before the no way home movie and was delayed from release by quite a bit so it looks like it a copy cat thing

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

If anything, the Spider-Verse concept is swiped from DC. I think Flashpoint came out 12 years and well, it's just a take on Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder."

This seems to be doing "Flashpoint" for the DCU and while I'm not terribly nostalgic for Keaton's Batman, he's good enough an actor to sell this. Also, I HATED comic Flashpoint a whole bunch, so any diversion from that story is welcome. Keaton could give the story heart and it needs it. IMO it was a good concept too in love with "Grim and Gritty" for my tastes.

I'm mostly interested in this to see where it goes, it's going to have powerful repercussions and I like that. I also want Easter eggs and cameos.

PS I think that Supergirl looks awesome, total elseworlds vibe.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                        Career Member
                        • Aug 3, 2010

I am looking forward to this and hope I am not lost in confusion with what verse I am in and how did I get there.
                        I think a great scene would be if somehow Barry lands at a dock in California. The familiar song bringing in the sheep is played by a tuba band in the background. Barr6 looks over at Adam West trying to get rid of that bomb.
                        mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
                          If anything, the Spider-Verse concept is swiped from DC. I think Flashpoint came out 12 years and well, it's just a take on Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder."

This seems to be doing "Flashpoint" for the DCU and while I'm not terribly nostalgic for Keaton's Batman, he's good enough an actor to sell this. Also, I HATED comic Flashpoint a whole bunch, so any diversion from that story is welcome. Keaton could give the story heart and it needs it. IMO it was a good concept too in love with "Grim and Gritty" for my tastes.

I'm mostly interested in this to see where it goes, it's going to have powerful repercussions and I like that. I also want Easter eggs and cameos.

PS I think that Supergirl looks awesome, total elseworlds vibe.
                          Agree 100%

Flashpoint is indeed older than Spider-Verse. I do love this Supergirl too. I mean, it’s the multiverse, you are bound to get different looking superheroes, it’s the whole point of different universes. They are not all clones of each other. Plus Sasha Calle is cute and a capable actress. I also agree about Keaton, was never a huge fan of his Batman, but still nostalgic to see him back.
                          sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

I am surprised by the Keaton comments. I thought I was in rare company as not being a huge fan of his Batman (and much less so of Kilmer and Clooney). And I was even more surprised at how cool I thought it was when he showed up for the first time in the trailer.

I never read Flashpoint. Flashpoint represents to me the jump off point from buying comics -- I did a year of various New 52 comics, mostly from credit I had at the LCBS, and then dropped all comics once that ran out because I realized I wasn't reading them; they just piled up. I did enjoy the Arrowverse version of Flashpoint though.

I am very interested in how this does the DC cinematic reset. And do they use this to replace The Flash actor? And the trailers make me want to see the movie, so that helps too.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I'm surprised at how many people are indifferent to Keaton's Batman here. To me, he's the best modern Batman. He worked harder at bringing the character across as an actor, using the costume better than anyone, despite having the most limited amount of movement due to that suit. He manufactured an air of mystery around him, just by his movements, capturing that early Golden Age Batman feel. He worked the cape better than anyone before or since.

His Bruce Wayne was a somewhat unique take, but revelatory. He was scattered and distracted as Wayne, but collected and calm as Batman, his true self. No one had done that on screen, and honestly the comics hadn't solidified that yet. And of course, he differed the voice, but not extremely (which Bale fell into unforutnately in the otherwise nearly perfect Dark Knight). Now some of that comes from Burton's direction, the script, etc., but Keaton pulled it off. In recent years, every time I rewatch the movies, I'm more and more impressed by his often subtle, nuanced portrayal. I find something I like in every one of the modern Batman actors (yes, even Clooney, just a bit), but Keaton actually sunk his teeth into that role and tried to unlock him as an actor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎