• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

New Harry Potter series

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/531...-potter-series

i think this is a bad mistake. it's way too soon after the original movies, which were all very successful and are loved by fans.
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Interesting. If they could tell the story better, I am all for it, but the stories were well done in the movies, until it started to go off the rails in "Goblet of Fire" and went downhill from there (as a reader of the books, I really can't stand "The Deathly Hallows" movies). That's four books in and I personally don't know what my investment would be in a series based on the first three, maybe four books.

I think a better idea would be to do a(nother) Wizarding World series, but current, unlike "Fantastic Beasts", or a new Hogwarts series following the children of the main characters.

But who am I kidding... if Max makes them, I will be watching, at least in the beginning.
    Last edited by TRDouble; Apr 14, '23, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, i will certainly watch to see what they do. it just seems to me to be too soon after the movies were done to do a remake. i loved the books as well, but the movies were well done and had an amazing cast

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎