X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

22” Long Keaton Batmobile

More McFarlane Toys The Flash Movie DC Multiverse 7" Scale Batmobile In-Hand Images

Ok this says it’s for the 7” scale Flash movie figures. So if you have a Kidbiz or Bikin Batman 89 figure you have a good shot at getting a fairly close to scale Batmobile for it.
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, there was some discussion on it over in this thread:

It's a mixed bag for me. Nothing is horrible, but nothing is a homerun either, except for maybe the 7" scaled Batmobile, but they cheated a bit by raising the roof up. Disappointed that the Kenner Dark Knight Collection figures from 30 years ago have better Keaton likenesses than these. But at this price point,

This thing looks amazing, and I'm so glad I went and got it. Most online retailers still have it listed as sold out, last time I checked. I'm sure it's going to start popping up in stores soon. For $60, the price is wonderful for the detail and size.
    sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

I found this today at Macy's(where I heard they were spotted.) Had a full display with 8 vehicles and was $60. This was the third time I went to the TRU section at Macy's in my local mall, and they had a lot of stuff.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

I like it but I feel like I have enough…stuff. Too much probably. Like at that borderline between collector/appreciator and miser/hoarder. Like at this point the display option is throw it in the pile.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎