• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

MCU: The Marvels

The Marvels poster.jpg

Following an investigation into a wormhole linked to the Kree, Carol Danvers' powers become entangled with those of Monica Rambeau and Kamala Khan, with the trio swapping places with each other every time they use their powers, forcing them to team up to determine why.

I may be in the minority but I cannot wait to see this movie. I liked all three of the characters and I am glad they FINALLY introduced S.A.B.E.R., the movie version of the comic book S.W.O.R.D.,

which stands for the Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division, deals generally with any intergalactic threats the Earth might face — in the comics, that is — and is a direct parter to S.H.I.E.L.D., aka the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. S.H.I.E.L.D. handles everything happening down on Earth, and together S.H.I.E.L.D and S.W.O.R.D. protect our planet from all sorts of villainy.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i wasn't a fan of Cpt Marvel or Ms. Marvel show but this does look fun

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

This looks great. My 15 year old daughter REALLY dislikes Brie Larson's Carol Danvers, but likes Kamala, and loves Monica, so I'm glad they didn't just do a straight Captain Marvel sequel, or I probably couldn't have gotten her into the theater.
      sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I watched the trailer and it looks like fun. I have enjoyed all three characters, so this is definitely a theater trip for me.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

It looks fun to me.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡