• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Batman 66 Biz Casual

FBBF1E61-FD33-4E6C-96B8-0A33070DFAAB.jpg

So since Spring Break 2022 I have lost about a hundred pounds and my work uniform shirts no longer fit properly. And there is no budget for new uniforms. So I’m at the business casual range of the employee dress code now and that means a collared shirt or polo. I have been leaning into Hawaiian shirts and got a nice hookup at Kohls for 25 bucks
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

That's fun, I need to check locally for it.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^Nice! Not a bad price. I believe they had a different Batman surfing/Hawaiian shirt a few years back, but the price was like $40 or something, and I'm cheap. ;-)
      sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

This one has a base price also about forty dollars but it’s 24 now because Kohls has that magic price structure of it’s whatever they say it is right now. I think the other one was a darker blue but had the same Batman and Joker cartoons.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, pricing at Kohl's is nuts. I never buy anything there for full price. Eventually, there's a sale, or it gets marked down.
          sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

I hate shopping there because it feels like I never know what the price will be until I check out. This bothers me at a deep level

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

My wife and daughter picked me up the same shirt today! I'll be sure not to wear it if we're in the same room.
              sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

That's a remarkable accomplishment with the weight-loss.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

Things had started going downhill rapidly and it was kind of the last chance to turn stuff around so thanks.
                  Spring Break last year and this year same outfits

48353F7E-5767-4EDE-9E68-3F797C961EFA.jpg8368F88B-0E8C-45BC-9975-1A4CF7D24530.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎