X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

ReMego Svengoolie presents Abbott & Costello meet The Mummy

As April comes a knocking it seems we will be having 5 movies this month. April 1st starts up with another Universal Monster movie Abbott & Costello meet The Mummy:

Two bumbling Americans stumble on the discovery of a lifetime when their search for a mummy leads them to a sacred medallion that holds the key to buried treasure.

So lets check in with ReMego Mummy:
    PXL_20230331_024232631.jpg

PXL_20230331_024005614.jpg
    Working on the outfits for a few Jungle Adventures/Tomb Raiders so for now I decided to not show my Abbott & Costello.
    I did order a few of the Pith Helmets from Sprytel. Since there are more movies that have included the Jungle Adventures outfit I am working on 2 regular NuMego Males, one overweight Male and at least one Female. I am trying to not use the original AJ Jungle Safari. NOBODY goes and walks in a dense forest/jungle wearing shorts. Your legs would be cut up and insects would make lunch of the exposed skin.

Song Time
    PXL_20230331_024608152.jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Mar 30, '23, 10:09 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

The 1986 Imperial Universal Classic Monsters Mummy action figure, very closely resembles the Mummy in this movie, it’s actually almost spot on perfect.

It’s so close, I’m wondering if this movie was an inspiration for the figure?

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎