X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hexigore
    • Jun 2, 2015

Star Trek Cards?

Hi all,

Does anyone have any duplicates of the Star Trek cards they may be willing to part with? I am slowly building a collection of Star Trek Megos from the 70's and would like to add some of these cards to my display. A kind member of this forum provided me with a Captain Kirk card years ago and this is the only card I have to date. So, unfortunately, I have nothing to trade. I'm hoping this forum can help this lowly collector. Thank you all for your time and attention to my inquiry. Good luck and happy collecting!

Best Regards!
  • Hexigore
    • Jun 2, 2015

Hi again everyone! I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my post. I appreciate the interest. I would like to send an exceptionally large "Thank You!" out to board member Bond who sent me 4 cards to help my budding collection! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity, Bond! I truly appreciate you and the gift! Thanks to Bond, I now have the following cards: McCoy, Klingon, Mugato, and Romulan in addition to the Kirk I received a while back from another member. I am hoping to make it to Mego Meet this year in Columbus and maybe pick up a few pieces and cards to add to my collection. Then I might be able to trade. Anyways, thanks again everyone! I hope you have a great day!!

Best Regards!!

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

I have:
      Star Trek checklist card
      39. Captain Kirk
      40. Mr. Spock
      41. Dr. McCoy
      44. Klingon
      52. Romulan