X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by J.B.
    And next to creepy Loo is this combination of 3 Bandai chogokins to make this monstrosity. I've got the Red and Black, just need the Blue.

They always remind me of my favorite Three Stooges episode: Malice in the Palace

I think It’s possible to make this as a custom? Classic toys has Moe-Larry and Shemp figures you can buy loose, not sure if they still carry the Santa outfits though, would have to check.

Comment

• J.B.
      Guild Navigator
      • Jun 23, 2010

This episode is so brilliant. Watching Shemp get licked in the face by a hot dog just destroys me every single time.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by J.B.
        This episode is so brilliant. Watching Shemp get licked in the face by a hot dog just destroys me every single time.

Haha... I smiled at just reading that!

I love the 3 Stooges...
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• justzeg18
          Career Member
          • May 5, 2003

Man, what a show.
          I decided to hit it up during the 8-9am early entry and it was already too busy to dilly dally by 8:45.
          There was such a selection of stuff that it started making me reconsider what I considered rare, especially with 80’s stuff.

I ended up only buying a total beater Jumbo Shogun Gaiking.
          I kind of regret leaving behind a Hasbro Ghost Gun for $20 as well as a boxed Mego trek command console that walked away for $40 as I was doubling back to buy it.

It was a helluva show and probably mostly worth the effort of hitting the road by 4am and racking up 9hrs driving that day.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

only five days until spring show 2024.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 22, 2011

Roci and me will be setting up at this show with Greg Mason, Dustin Cradic and Daniel Germany. It will be our frst time attending this show and we are really looking forward to it.
              Last edited by Mego-Amigo; Mar 26, '24, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

My family and I are planning on being there. We had a great time last year, and found some great stuff at some really reasonable prices.
                sigpic

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                  Career Member
                  • Jun 8, 2015

Mego-Amigo; what building will you be in? If I'm not too flustered, I would come and say HI!

Earth 2 Chris; will I be able to make it thru all 7 buildings??

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 22, 2011

I'm not sure yet what building we will be in. When I find out I'll post it here. Would be great to meet some of my fellow museum members in person. The problem I'm going to have is trying to get through seven buildings looking for stuff for my personal collection and do business at the same time.

Comment

• Klosterheim
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 23, 2013

Thanks so much for posting the great pictures!

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

That was great! Thanks for posting. I'm always in awe of seeing the vintage stuff, the stuff I actually own, and the stuff I sold off. I need to get to a good toy show. The ones around here are eh.

Comment

• J.B.
                          Guild Navigator
                          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                          My family and I are planning on being there. We had a great time last year, and found some great stuff at some really reasonable prices.
                          Please take more pics, Chris. Last year's were great. Love shows like this.
                          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Earth 2 Chris; will I be able to make it thru all 7 buildings??
                            We got there right at opening last year, and we were in line for about a half an hour, I think. We BARELY got through every building, and the last one we probably didn't get to digest. But I think they've extended the hours this year to 5 PM for close, so it should be better.
                            sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

We got there right at opening last year, and we were in line for about a half an hour, I think. We BARELY got through every building, and the last one we probably didn't get to digest. But I think they've extended the hours this year to 5 PM for close, so it should be better.
                              Did you do the early bird opening or the regular? They open at 9, but open doors at 8AM for early birds who pay a little extra to get in ($10 vs. $6 entry fee). It might be worth it for those worried about having time to get to everything.

The show is right in my back yard essentially (I'm 1 county over) but I have had other commitments every time they do it and haven't been able to make it there yet. I have been the shop of the organizers over in Xenia though, and the "toy mall" they have set up there for others to set up in (like an antique mall but devoted to comic and toy vendors). Both the owner, and Aaron who runs Roma Collectibles in my little town were on the Dayton morning show promoting the con last week.

-M
                              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• drquest
                                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                                • Apr 17, 2012

Dang I wish I could make it over for this one...
                                Danny(Drquest)
                                Captain Action HQ
                                Retro shirts and stuff
                                More retro shirts
                                Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡