Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Count_Popula
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 28, 2018

I got a TMP Spock for around $27, shipping included. Good deal, as I'd previously seen him on ebay for more than twice that amount.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Count_Popula
      I got a TMP Spock for around $27, shipping included. Good deal, as I'd previously seen him on ebay for more than twice that amount.
      Everything I see NuMego related on ebay goes for twice the amount, just check out the 50th anniversary figures.

Comment

• Count_Popula
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 28, 2018

I'm sure everyone who ordered the TMP Spocks (both versions, black robe and light blue uniform) noticed what I did. The TMP uniform Spock has a photo of TOS Spock, in his TV series uniform, on the back of the package. Even more odd, the black robe version has a Photoshopped image of TOS Spock's head on a black robed body! Lol. Who knows why. Maybe actual images from TMP were a bit more expensive or something.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

It looks like ZLC has Topps Worf in-stock again.

Comment

• Liu Bei
            Banned
            • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by TRDouble
            It looks like ZLC has Topps Worf in-stock again.
            Yep. It’s been back in stock for about a week or two now. I ordered one because I opened my original Topps one the day it arrived. Also ordered a discounted Geordi in damaged packaging so that I can give his uniform to Data. Now just need to get another Riker so that his uniform can go to Picard.

What would you guys do to make the pips stand out more? Picard will need an extra pip if he inherits a Riker uniform, so I might as well make it as nice as I can.

Comment

• PB
              • Jul 2, 2021

Thanks for the update, I picked up a Worf and a few others. For the rank pips I was thinking of cutting some slices of styrene rod and painting them to match the communicator. Another option would be to use a leather hole punch w a small enough size on some adhesive gold foil. Maybe there are even craft dots out there for scrapbooking that could be utilized.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎