X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Bat Vehicles: For Fast Footed Crime Chasers

Bat Vehicles For Fast Footed Crime Chasers Bat Vehicles For Fast Footed Crime Chasers. Now, I want to preface this all by saying I had a great childhood, just like my tattoo says, “No Regerts”. However, every time I gleam past this page in the Sears catalogue, I sense a disturbance in the force. The […]
    The post Bat Vehicles: For Fast Footed Crime Chasers appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I'm proud to say I owned BOTH of those babies as a kid, and I have some less than mint versions of them in my collection. My childhood Batmobile lost a wheel (no, really!) and my Dad could never find another similar wheel to replace it with. It was eventually taken to the dump during a basement cleanout. The Batcylce remained intact, but disappeared with some other collectible items I'm pretty sure some former friends stole from my basement when I was about 13 or so.

There's a picture of me sitting in the floor of our living room, watching TV, the Batmobile parked in front of the fireplace, as if that were my turntable in the Batcave.

This pic is from a decade or so ago. Unfortunately, the plastic in the Batmobile has started to migrate, and the blue colors are all swirled now.
    Last edited by Earth 2 Chris; Mar 14, '23, 3:48 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎