Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Star Trek Pike and Spock: Strange New Worlds Figure Review plus a contest!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Star Trek Pike and Spock: Strange New Worlds Figure Review plus a contest!

Mego Star Trek Pike and Spock: Strange New Worlds Figure Review plus a contest!Mint Off Card has a first look at Captain Pike and Mr. Spock from the 2023 wave of Strange New Worlds figures. Plus, there is a contest to win these mego figures and other goodies from the Plaid Stallions store: Get Toy-Ventures…
    The post Mego Star Trek Pike and Spock: Strange New Worlds Figure Review plus a contest! appeared first on Mego Museum.

More...
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Do we comment here or on YouTube for the contest?

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

YouTube please.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• KnightDetective
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 31, 2012

Always look forward to these videos! Thanks, Brian!

Did the Mego logo look a wee bit different to anyone else? Prerelease mockup cards, maybe?

I would be happy to sit down with a sharpie and correct every single one. I work for figures, Paul! Message me.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Thanks Brian,

Great video explaining these new upcoming figures with a very pleasant clear voice, I enjoyed listening.

I think these figures look great, the likenesses are pretty spot on, the two color green and shoulder blue on Capt. Pike’s shirt adds to the standout look.

I also really like the gray color phasers and communicators, it’s a nice change from basic black or the original blue and alien red.

The card art although not out of this world, it is a bit eye catching and an improvement over the other ones.

These figures are A+ winners in my book, and maybe at a later date with get some more Strange New Worlds characters.

My favorite Star Trek episode? I will admit I’m a bit biased, since TOS is and always will be my favorite, it’s a tight race between the Menagerie Parts 1-2 and City on the Edge of Forever.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

• tatsunokofan
            • Dec 5, 2019

So, who were the lucky winners?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡