X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Dr. Azrak and Ape Warrior

Just bought my ticket for ToyLanta. I think I'm more excited this year about the WET Exclusive Dr. Azrak and Ape Warrior than any vintage stuff I might find at the show.
  • ToyBob
    Museum Patron
    • Feb 21, 2022

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
    Just bought my ticket for ToyLanta. I think I'm more excited this year about the WET Exclusive Dr. Azrak and Ape Warrior than any vintage stuff I might find at the show.
    Was just watching some footage of that one by Greg Cook, he took a look at them even though he wasn't familiar with WET. They're really coming along with products.

Hey do you sell on eBay, I think I've bought some good stuff from you?
    I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

Greg Cook is a good guy. Met him for the first time at Cleveland Geekster last year. I ran into him again at ToyLanta Sat. I always enjoy watching his videos.
      I used to sell on ebay but haven't in several years. Too much headache. My wife and I set up sometimes at local shows to sell but that's more her thing. I'm a collector first and never really enjoyed the business end of the hobby.

Comment

• ToyBob
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 21, 2022

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
        Greg Cook is a good guy. Met him for the first time at Cleveland Geekster last year. I ran into him again at ToyLanta Sat. I always enjoy watching his videos.
        I used to sell on ebay but haven't in several years. Too much headache. My wife and I set up sometimes at local shows to sell but that's more her thing. I'm a collector first and never really enjoyed the business end of the hobby.
        Oh yeah not surprised, convention scene must be a small world if you attend enough of them. Yeah it looked like a good convention and Greg seemed to have a good time.

Just must just be a coincidence, good handles get used many times across the forums. That's what I hear, some like it others don't, talked with a local seller about it and the number of hidden small fees didn't work for him.
        I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎