X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week 1980s Batman Sewing Pattern (eBay Link) – Excellent, a father and son Kenner Super Powers Batman suit. This would not be me and my dad, this dad was very special in the 1980s. Honestly, I don’t even know if I could do this with my kid and I […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week appeared first on PS.

More...
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

This is how I remember costumes in the 80s. This costumes is miles beyond Ben Cooper, but even the "good" costumes were off model... like this Batman's fingerless gloves and the comically oversized cowl (which would still be wonky if it was sized correctly). When did costumes actually start matching the thing you were dressing up as?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I want to like those Batman costumes...but those cowls! Having dressed up as Batman, with my kids as Robin, and even in reverse of that, I would totaly wear this...but I'd fix the cowl.

I feel so left out that I have never set foot in a 7-11. Just none EVER in my area. And I've never ran across one in my travels, oddly. These cups are cool.

The knock-off FF reminds me of a set of X-Men/X-Force knock-off mini figures I found at Big Lots in the 90s.

For "Mr. Action", his action is proving he can rub his belly and pat his head at the same time! Impressive!

I don't recall Valley of the Dinosaurs at all. I saw Devlin on USA Cartoon Express...I think?
      sigpic

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Those costumes remind me of Mattel's Retro Action line.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• tay666
          Career Member
          • Dec 27, 2008

I too find something drawing me to 7-11 cups, and I have never even seen a 7-11.
          There is just something iconic and cool about them.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎