X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

WTB:Planet of the Apes Village Playset Accessories

I need either original or reproduction replacement parts for the Planet of the Apes Village Playset. I need the weapons table,Capture Net & Pole & the Prison Cell Door.
    My set has the rest and I'm getting some parts from Dr.Mego & CTVT.If anybody can help let me know,thanks.
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

I'm sorry I can't help you out with any of the actual parts you need, however I have a suggestion: You can always cut a dowel down to size, and coat it with finish as a fill-in until you find a real one.

Comment

• Confessional
      Maker & Whatnot
      • Aug 8, 2012

You need the Secret Weapons or just the table?

Comment

• dreddbatfan
        Museum Super Collector
        • Oct 3, 2008

Just the table

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by apes3978
          I'm sorry I can't help you out with any of the actual parts you need, however I have a suggestion: You can always cut a dowel down to size, and coat it with finish as a fill-in until you find a real one.
          PS: I should have clarified, I meant if you're looking for a replacement for the Capture Pole, cut down a dowel, etc...

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Well this is interesting… I do have a nice extra Secret Weapons table, but I'm not sure of the origin. Unlike the typical POTA version, it is reddish-brown in color, has Mego/Hong Kong stamped on the top and the pegs that hold the weapons in place are slightly smaller. It's not Cipsa, but perhaps AJ Jungle House or Parkdale Novelty POTA? Can anyone verify?

I do have a some jail bars and clubs if you need 'em.
            Last edited by Confessional; Mar 3, '23, 11:55 AM. Reason: …secret mystery!

Comment

• dreddbatfan
              Museum Super Collector
              • Oct 3, 2008

Can you post some pictures?I might be interested in the table and the jail bars.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎