• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Pizzing on a grave...

Had a bully in high school

Guy went out of his way to be a pain in the azzz for no reason what-so-ever...

Calling me on my manlyness and stuff (being a sci-fi horror nerd) --- you get the picture

Today--- Googling just found out he was dead.

Said he had a nice family and many people who loved him camed to honor him...

BTW... I still know what he REALLY was

Am currently seeking out his final resting spot so I can give him what he deserves ;>)

PIZZ
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Why not just drop a deuce on his tombstone? It'll last longer...

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Sorry you had a bully, Mike.

I’ve never been bullied, simply because I was bigger and stronger than most, lol. But in turn, I never bullied anybody either.

I hung around with both nerds and jocks. Played high school football alongside jocks, but was also a member of the science-fiction club and chess club with fellow nerds.

I had the best of both worlds.

But you do what needs to be done, Mike. GO CRAZY ON THAT TOMBSTONE!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by Hector
        Sorry you had a bully, Mike.

I’ve never been bullied, simply because I was bigger and stronger than most, lol. But in turn, I never bullied anybody either.

I hung around with both nerds and jocks. Played high school football alongside jocks, but was also a member of the science-fiction club and chess club with fellow nerds.

I had the best of both worlds.

But you do what needs to be done, Mike. GO CRAZY ON THAT TOMBSTONE!!!

Crazy thing is was always happily considered a "burn-out" ... Back in the day meaning a person who likes to get high ...

This dude seemed to make it his effort to pounce on me

"what did I ever do to you" ? ... I ask

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

Mikey, I am serious when I say this: Good luck in your endeavor. Many people say they'd like to pi** on an enemy's grave, and I always wonder how many of them actually do it (very few, if any I'm sure)...

Find that grave, pi** on it, and while you're at it, dance a little jig too.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

nah, be the bigger man. your alive and well and he is in an early grave. Nasty people sometimes burn themselves out and die. Who knows, maybe he changed. high school was a long time ago

Comment

• RonnyG
              Career Member
              • Apr 23, 2014

Word of advice: Don't visit his gravesite at night. He might reach out and grab your leg, and pull you under to spend all eternity with him!

I know, I watch too many scary movies. Do what you have to do to give you closure, and then move on. Don't let this guy "haunt" your thoughts anymore.

One of my favorite quotes is, "Living is the Best Revenge." This is a good read: https://www.creativehealthyfamily.co...%20dream%20up.
              Last edited by RonnyG; Feb 25, '23, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• J.B.
                Guild Navigator
                • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                nah, be the bigger man. your alive and well and he is in an early grave. Nasty people sometimes burn themselves out and die. Who knows, maybe he changed. high school was a long time ago
                Best advice.
                You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎