Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheChief
    • Jul 18, 2014

WTB: 50th Anniversary Figures

Hello! I'm in Canada and who knows if these 50th Anniversary figures are going to show up here? Not me! I've reached out to Mego on all their socials and contact information on their site, but: no reply. Kind of brutal.

Anyway. I've tracked down most of series one, so now I'm just looking for Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern if anyone has doubles or whatever they'd consider parting with. And yes, I've checked with Frank Wojo and ZLC Collectibles - they're both out of these ones!
    Last edited by TheChief; Feb 23, '23, 10:17 PM.
  • Rob9874
    • Sep 25, 2010

Assuming Frank is from Absolutely Retro? He posted on FB yesterday (2/27) that he has all 7 in stock.

Comment

• BATMAN89
      Mego obsessed!!!
      • Jul 20, 2010

Hello,
      I have a Flash, NIP but has the red dye bleed through in the yellow boots.
      PM-ing you now.
      Barrett

Originally posted by TheChief
      Hello! I'm in Canada and who knows if these 50th Anniversary figures are going to show up here? Not me! I've reached out to Mego on all their socials and contact information on their site, but: no reply. Kind of brutal.

Anyway. I've tracked down most of series one, so now I'm just looking for Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern if anyone has doubles or whatever they'd consider parting with. And yes, I've checked with Frank Wojo and ZLC Collectibles - they're both out of these ones!
      Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
      My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• hizzy
        Museum Super Collector
        • Apr 1, 2023

Amazon has them for a good price!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰