• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robert_Anthony
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 5, 2015

I have a question to ask...

"Who knows what evil, lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

And the people at Mezco know this, perhaps by revealing at their Toy Fair among the latest in its One:12 series is the noted radio and comic book character who was portrayed at one point by Orsen Wells. Also in a 1990's movie he was played by Alec Baldwin.

The picture in the link is from their Facebook page. Also saw it on Twitter.

And on case you don't know who The Shadow/Lamont Cranston is, look here.

As a fan of the Golden Age of radio, I can say I like The Shadow...and may add this to two other figures I have from Mezco...Superman 1978 and SHAZAM!

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit! Crime does not pay...The Shadow knows!"
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Robert_Anthony
    "Who knows what evil, lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

And the people at Mezco know this, perhaps by revealing at their Toy Fair among the latest in its One:12 series is the noted radio and comic book character who was portrayed at one point by Orsen Wells. Also in a 1990's movie he was played by Alec Baldwin.

The picture in the link is from their Facebook page. Also saw it on Twitter.

And on case you don't know who The Shadow/Lamont Cranston is, look here.

As a fan of the Golden Age of radio, I can say I like The Shadow...and may add this to two other figures I have from Mezco...Superman 1978 and SHAZAM!

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit! Crime does not pay...The Shadow knows!"
    I’m confused. Is this an upcoming figure or something that has already been released?

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

Mezco Toyz announced tey are making a Shadow 1:12th figure, along with several other reveals.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎