X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megonaught
    Career Member
    • Jan 29, 2008

Will we get more wave 1 WGSH?

I am still looking for Aquaman, Shazam, GL, and Flash.
    Is there gonna b more coming?
    Action Jackson is his name.
    Bold adventure is his game.
  • SpaceAgent
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 21, 2009

I’d like to know the answer to this as well. The online seller I have been using really let me down this time. Took my order in October and only now tells me he’s not getting what I ordered.

If anyone has info on whether or not we’ll see more of wave 1 of the 50th WGSH, please post here.

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
      Museum Patron
      • Sep 5, 2015

I have Aquaman and Flash. Awaiting GL, GA and Shazam.

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Wasn’t Walmart suppose to carry the next batch of figures?

Comment

• megonaught
          Career Member
          • Jan 29, 2008

Alls I have gotten is Batman, Robin and Superman.
          Would like to get the JLA at least.
          Action Jackson is his name.
          Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by phil
            Wasn’t Walmart suppose to carry the next batch of figures?
            Yes. And they've also been unable to restock the first batch that sold out months ago. Same for Amazon. So it definitely seems like there are supply and distribution issues.

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
              Yes. And they've also been unable to restock the first batch that sold out months ago. Same for Amazon. So it definitely seems like there are supply and distribution issues.
              I think demand was underestimated (much like the GI Joe Classified line's problems at its outset). My area isn't exactly toy collector and Mego central by any stretch, but the first round to hit my 3 Walmarts was gone well before Christmas. If they are clearing out of my area, that usually means they are selling well overall. Maybe Mego could release a second round on cards to get more out there?

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

Check other outlets for these.

Walmarts in my Area only got the Worlds Finest Trio, and now are mostly sitting on Superman and Robins.

However, I did see the 50th anniversary Figures in Vintage Stocks ( for $21.99 each) and in a couple of local Game Stop stores ( $22.99 each).
                I also spotted a Superman and Batman at a Half Price Books ($22.99 each). So they are in other outlets.

I wish that they had made ti to Target, which IMHO is a better fit than WalMart, but at least there are other retail options.

Now, if I could just get my two selves to reconcile and purchase one of the damn things,,,,,,
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by scott metzger
                  ..., but the first round to hit my 3 Walmarts was gone well before Christmas. If they are clearing out of my area, that usually means they are selling well overall....
                  Judging from past releases, there are not many mego heads in my area. The only thing that seems to sell even moderately quickly are horror type figures. That said, the WGSH boxes were gone in less than a week! So, yeah, it is very possible that demand was underestimated.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                    Permanent Member
                    • May 15, 2009

I think demand was underestimated, but also they pretty much never restocked these. There was one shipment essentially. So once your local Wally sold out of whatever they first got, they never got anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎